Lt. Commander
# 1 Crying over content?
02-05-2010, 02:42 AM
Look here:

http://www.startrekonline.com/upcoming_content

And do bear in mind that the game is five minutes old and all this is promised in the next few weeks. This on top of the constant patches and the comming server update. There is much for Cryptic to do but it seems to me that they are doing it, no?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 02:44 AM
And it's free for those of you wittering on about how we'll be charged as though you know these things for a fact....

Although chargeable content will come I'm sure
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 02:46 AM
Wait til you see what it's like.

Blood Moon, anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 02:48 AM
For those who cry....this content will last 1 or 2 days.....even if development time was more like a month or two.

You cannot satisfy this players....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldii
For those who cry....this content will last 1 or 2 days.....even if development time was more like a month or two.

You cannot satisfy this players....
Lend me your crystall ball when you're finished with it - I could do with it to check next week's lotto numbers. These people that make statements of supposition or opinion like they are fact crack me up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 02:50 AM
I think I lost my Constitution Starship. I went into inventory and double-clicked on the starship. Now it looks like it vanished. What do I do?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
I think I lost my Constitution Starship. I went into inventory and double-clicked on the starship. Now it looks like it vanished. What do I do?
Double clicking might have 'activated' it - go to the starbase and try to change ships - I bet you shiny connie is waiting for you there.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
Lend me your crystall ball when you're finished with it - I could do with it to check next week's lotto numbers. These people that make statements of supposition or opinion like they are fact crack me up.
I encountered this problem in all MMO's i played (no, i dont want to count them ). So i can say, with a very high % chance, that this will happen. If not...the we are all very lucky...man do i hope that i am wrong this time....i really hope......
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldii
I encountered this problem in all MMO's i played (no, i dont want to count them ). So i can say, with a very high % chance, that this will happen. If not...the we are all very lucky...man do i hope that i am wrong this time....i really hope......
Fair enough, I appreciate a guy who speaks from experience rather than rants. I hope you're wrong this time to
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
Look here:

http://www.startrekonline.com/upcoming_content

And do bear in mind that the game is five minutes old and all this is promised in the next few weeks. This on top of the constant patches and the comming server update. There is much for Cryptic to do but it seems to me that they are doing it, no?
Hi why should i continue to subscribe so i can wait for this 45day update patch?
This update will probably add several hours to episodic content.
Then i'll have to wait another 45 days and another subscription payment for another content update lasting a few hours gameplay?