Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2010, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeerLolz View Post
No that's only a few people that rushed to get to the top and how do you know what everyone wants? i know i haven't told you what i want.
You're right for all I know you may enjoy ground missions where your ai is so buggy that they can't even follow you properly (games had this down 5 years ago btw) and where your combat consists of hitting 562(alt)211111(alt)21111156...yawn
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemenow View Post
You're right for all I know you may enjoy ground missions where your ai is so buggy that they can't even follow you properly (games had this down 5 years ago btw) and where your combat consists of hitting 562(alt)211111(alt)21111156...yawn
My officers follom me with no problems...they rarely get stuck..they do a wonderful job in healing, recharging and bulding turrets..they revine me and use their specials. For the key pressing...well depends on you what you do..micro manage your crew or simly hit a button. I fought many fights much quicker with assinging different BO's to different targets
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-05-2010, 03:57 AM
IF you are getting near to needing END content NOW, then there is no way ANY DEV team can keep up with you, and you are going to always being crying for more content. MMO's are all about "rinse and repeat! We'll ALL get there soon enough, and as a lifetime subscriber,...I'lll be doing a lot of "rinse and repeat", just like in every other MMO. At least it's not more sword, slash and cast a spell skins. That I am truly sick of.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldii
My officers follom me with no problems...they rarely get stuck
I call shenanigans, you're lying.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-05-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Seriously my friend, if anything my away team is TOO competent and it makes the game too easy. Never had a problem with away team.
Lt. Commander
# 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrah View Post
IF you are getting near to needing END content NOW, then there is no way ANY DEV team can keep up with you, and you are going to always being crying for more content.
No actually I just like to see that the team thought ahead enough to at least make 1 dungeon style multi-player raid group to keep us busy at max level.
Lt. Commander
# 27
Quote:
If the forum would allow videos i would proove it Sure...if you run, take sharp turns, go under trees/plants the chance is higher that they get stuck....but youre the captain...you lead the way..and you are responsible for them
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-05-2010, 04:03 AM
in terms of combat and skill using, the ai is fine.
but they really have a lot of problems in terms of pathfinding and following you. the last mission in the game is a prime example for that, they just stuck on the bridge at the beginning every time, you have to manually set the waypoints and dont even dare to set those around a corner.
nothing gamebreaking though, since the ground combat is so easy you dont even need your teammates.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-05-2010, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
Seriously my friend, if anything my away team is TOO competent and it makes the game too easy. Never had a problem with away team.
Try sprinting more. Mine always seem to fall behind >.< I guess it doesn't help that I made a bolian female officer that's taller then Xena she must get stuck on corners or something.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-05-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Hi there

People are crying because the game has 0 endgame content NOW. You see it's an obvious sign that the game was rushed to market and they couldn't even take the time to program something.

Keep in mind this new content they have announced will probablly just amount to a couple ground missions that nobody wants and 1 or 2 fleet actions that still don't count as real endgame content.
No MMO on luanch has end content immediately - WOW had broken end content quickly. This is not mass effect or some such where the game comes packaged as a complete product - come on, surely you know this?