Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 281
02-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Chat? Chat wants Chat.
Are we Chat yet?! If you Chat one more time Chat is going to Chat over!
Chat made Chat for Chat. Chat hates Chat... *Chantrum*


Shouldn't it be a Chatrum? Chant might resent you taking her Chantrum away from her.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 282
02-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
LOL okay, I gotta give you a fist bump on the paraphrased Firefly quote.

Still, don't you think setting the date is something we should do together?
Who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggard View Post
Shouldn't it be a Chatrum? Chant might resent you taking her Chantrum away from her.
Spelling is optional! *kicks Haggard off a cliff*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 283
02-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Spelling is optional! *kicks Haggard off a cliff*
Oh, like *that's* never happened to me before.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 284
02-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Who are you?
Is that an existential question? Or more of a 50 First Dates reference? See, this is why I don't think we should rush the wedding.

But to answer your question- I'm the guy who invented LOLTribbles. Who are you?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 285
02-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggard View Post
Oh, like *that's* never happened to me before.
And you enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
Is that an existential question? Or more of a 50 First Dates reference? See, this is why I don't think we should rush the wedding.

But to answer your question- I'm the guy who invented LOLTribbles. Who are you?
'kay.


Who am I? I'm Spider-man.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 286
02-09-2010, 12:44 PM
um............ Does happily married and female count here..... (sings: En Vogue- Never Gonna Get It...) :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 287
02-09-2010, 12:45 PM
silly humans...I don't belong on this planet
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 288
02-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypatiaCade View Post
um............ Does happily married and female count here..... (sings: En Vogue- Never Gonna Get It...) :p
No. Happily married females don't count because the OP was looking for a date

And Chat... Holy Crap! How many avvies are you up to now? And in only, like, a month.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 289
02-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypatiaCade View Post
um............ Does happily married and female count here..... (sings: En Vogue- Never Gonna Get It...) :p
Why are you singing when you should be in the kitchen? Oh you are singing along to the radio next to the stove.
Good girl. *friendly pat on the behind*


Eeew... Did Chat just go manly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
And Chat... Holy Crap! How many avvies are you up to now? And in only, like, a month.
Many?
Got several more but going through favorites atm.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 290
02-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Who am I? I'm Spider-man.
My, Spider-Man, what big ears you have! Are you an elephant spider?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:25 PM.