Lt. Commander
# 301
02-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverisms View Post
You wrote the first thesis response.

lulz responses are the actions of small minds with smaller *****es. If you can't play, stay home.
Haha dont be jealous
Lt. Commander
# 302
02-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
Haha dont be jealous
You have been defeated. Twenty-five cents more, please.
Lt. Commander
# 303
02-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
No. Happily married females don't count because the OP was looking for a date
Haha, nice.
Lt. Commander
# 304
02-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
You have been defeated. Twenty-five cents more, please.
que

Lt. Commander
# 305
02-09-2010, 02:51 PM
you know how hard it is to find a female that is a star trek fan and a gamer most of the girls i know woudlnt give me the time or day
Lt. Commander
# 306
02-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admldep0282 View Post
you know how hard it is to find a female that is a star trek fan and a gamer most of the girls i know woudlnt give me the time or day
Try showering. With soap. A good lather.
Lt. Commander
# 307
02-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman007 View Post
Try showering. With soap. A good lather.
lol ownd

Lt. Commander
# 308
02-09-2010, 03:34 PM
I smack women, that's why your only girlfriend (im talking directly to everyone of you) cheated on you, because someone like me was around.
Lt. Commander
# 309
02-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durgat View Post
I smack women, that's why your only girlfriend (im talking directly to everyone of you) cheated on you, because someone like me was around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thior View Post
you know women spelled backwards is kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losbullitt View Post
BWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, I "smack" SCUM like you Used to professionally.

It's funny because for all that you think women love you, real women do not (only ones with no spine and self-abuse complexes, which of course are the only ones you aren't frightened of)... Most utterly ing despise troglodytes like you lot.
Lt. Commander
# 310
02-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
While my first impulse is simply to respond with FAIL, further consideration suggests some benefit could be obtained by elucidating the illogic of this statement.

To wit: Men fight. Men fight over which sports team is best. Men fight over poorly constructed sentences. Take a jaunt over to CNN. Much of what you see there is political bickering. in spite of a growing female representation most of the partisanship was created by men to manipulate other men. Then there's politics by other means. That is "War." That's has, historically, been men sending other men to die over a disagreement they had with still other men.

The point is, if your logic obtained none of that would have ever happened, because men would understand each other. The "Woman as Other" is a myth based on simple fear.

One should note, I did not say women's brains were "wired" like men's. They, in fact, are not. But the differences do not show a significant variance, except in a few narrow areas (such as spacial perception and lingusitics) and even in those areas the variance is only marginally above noise (in other words, men are slightly better at geometry and women slightly better at communication, but that's only on a very broad scale. Odds are any particular woman or man would be no better than average).

SCIENCE
You really think men & women communicate the same way? Danger: sharp learning curve ahead!