Lt. Commander
# 41
02-05-2010, 03:43 AM
Hey mods. Could you close this thread so this does not turn into a flame war? Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-05-2010, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
It was not meant to be nothing but a survey. I can't believe the trolls that are here tonight.
we never leave, you seem surprised, dosnt everyone whos anyone know that all trolls live under bridges....we have the whole place covered
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-05-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
Hey mods. Could you close this thread so this does not turn into a flame war? Thank you.
Ahhh its starting to get silly in here
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Starting?

We has Silly on Full Disrupters all the tyme!
Lt. Commander
# 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlak View Post
Shenannigans!!! by your own logic, people wont reveal their real gender, so you cant be male, otherwise you contradict yourself
Yes! ... No! MAYBE!

Quote:
i love arrogant posts that overexaggerate points "if you think people will then you're delusional" well, im a man... ive just revealed my real gender... so hes not really that delusional is he.... it's you that is delusional for making statements like that
Men who roleplay female persona will not reveal themselves in this thread, they will post "yeah sure I'm female" and the poster will have false information. What's to tell me you're really male? What's to tell me you're not 12 years old little Amanda who sneaked past her mother's surveillance to discover the internet? What's to tell me your terrible English is not a clever setup to hide that you are actually an English literature teacher with a passion for brown velvet vests with black leather elbow patches?
All you see of people is ASCII encoded bytes forming words assembled into lies.
Lt. Commander
# 46
aaaaaaaand we have a winner!

Edit: that was supposed to go bellow the rickroll ASCII art
Lt. Commander
# 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satcong
Men who roleplay female persona will not reveal themselves in this thread, they will post "yeah sure I'm female" and the poster will have false information. What's to tell me you're really male? What's to tell me you're not 12 years old little Amanda who sneaked past her mother's surveillance to discover the internet? What's to tell me your terrible English is not a clever setup to hide that you are actually an English literature teacher with a passion for brown velvet vests with black leather elbow patches?
This.

The OP asks for girls to reveal themselves... Well...
Why doesn't guys have to do the same? Pics wit... Ok maybe not.
Lt. Commander
.................................................. ........................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_
.................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
.................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
.................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}
.................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
.................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : ::: : : : : :
.................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ --NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!
.................................................. ............................,-''':: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
.................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :____/: :',__
.................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : |__|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;. . |::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;; |..|. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'', |.;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|. |.;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; |.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__
........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_
......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,
......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~'''__''~-
..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;;|.................. ...''-,_''-,''-,''~
................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;|................ .............._''
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-05-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
you're a very cynical person
Guilty as charged. I'm a bitter old French man.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-05-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satcong
Yes! ... No! MAYBE!

don't make me webcam with you, you're a very cynical person

and my english is readable, therefore it's fine, i am not writing a thesis for a literature degree, i am talking on the interwebz

ohnoes, i made a spelling mistake, i must go and give myself 50 lashes, brb