Lt. Commander
# 1 Uniform Questions.
02-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Okay, upon hitting Lieutenant Commander, I could have sworn I had seen a message that said something to the affect of, "Congratulations, you have unlocked another Uniform slot."

I may have read it wrong, but when I went to the tailor, there were no options for a second outfit. What gives?

Second question, I have the TNG and DS9 uniforms to choose from for my character, but when I apply them to my pets (officers) it will not stick. So the pets can not wear the pre-order uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 03:04 AM
i got a second uniform slot when i joined a fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 03:08 AM
I would like to join a fleet, but I am not settled in yet, kind of nomadic at the moment for another week or so. That is good info though, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 03:11 AM
Not being able to use the special uniforms on BOs is a known bug. Here's hoping for a speedy fix.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 03:12 AM
I note that when you enter a friendly base (eg: Station Sol or Deep Space 9) if you have armor equipped that is worn instead of your uniform.

I'd like for, in friendly con-combat zones, that your uniform be worn instead of your equipped armor.

Otherwise what is the point as you only see it before logging in or on the bridge (and that is uselless too).
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthGuybrush
I note that when you enter a friendly base (eg: Station Sol or Deep Space 9) if you have armor equipped that is worn instead of your uniform.

I'd like for, in friendly con-combat zones, that your uniform be worn instead of your equipped armor.

Otherwise what is the point as you only see it before logging in or on the bridge (and that is uselless too).
You can hide your armor from your character if you like. Hover over your armor on your character's equip screen, right click and select Hide. Can also be done for your kit.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 03:15 AM
You can right click the icon in your personal page and there is an option to hide the armor. Took me awhile to figure that one out.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
You can right click the icon in your personal page and there is an option to hide the armor. Took me awhile to figure that one out.
aaah great thx !
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Personally, I hate the look of the armour in this game so I've been hiding it from the get go. What's the point of designing your own spiffy uniform only the have your armour cover it up?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Okay, upon hitting Lieutenant Commander, I could have sworn I had seen a message that said something to the affect of, "Congratulations, you have unlocked another Uniform slot."

I may have read it wrong, but when I went to the tailor, there were no options for a second outfit. What gives?

Second question, I have the TNG and DS9 uniforms to choose from for my character, but when I apply them to my pets (officers) it will not stick. So the pets can not wear the pre-order uniforms?
You may have misunderstood it as it is a free opportunity to edit your uniform (i.e. to update your rank pips). However, you have to pay to upgrade your BOs when you promote them, however it is real cheap (if you are just editing the rank).