Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Joined Trills
02-05-2010, 03:47 AM
Hi there anyone having an issue working out how to make a Joined Trill? I've check everywhere to try and work out how I make one, but I can't. I have the deluxe version of the game from dlgamer which has the Joined Trill 'race' as one of the bonuses (It's meant to grant a Trill with +5 Bonus Skills).

There is nothing in the C-Bills sale place in the game to claim it, I've tried making a new Trill Character after I activated my game, but they just turned out like any other trill with none of the 5 Bonus Skills that a Joined Trill should have. However I did get a set of armour that wasnít part of my bonus deal, could this be whatís happened and Iíve been given a wrong bonus?

Also bit off topic, but my SOT uniforms only have the tops, we where promised mini skirts! What happened to them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 05:12 AM
Bumpy, bump bump...bump!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:19 AM
I also purchased the CE copy from Atari and I am also not seeing it. I don't see any of the items promised by the CE. I opened a ticket but I have recieved no replies. I am only to assume support doesn't help with issues like this. In my mind if you pay for something you don't get it's fraud or theft but I'm sure other people look at it other ways. My expectations were not very high at all coming into this game because yes, I also played Champions and I still feel immensly disappointed. I'm trying to get help from Atari. If that doesn't work I may be stuck with eating my losses and do everything I can possible do to keep my guild from ever investing in anything Cryptic makes from now on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 05:20 AM
I was able to make the Joined Trill with no issue. Once I redeemed my retail key, it was automatically available in the character creation. There is nothing to claim in game, as it is a race.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 05:22 AM
Most of the items you have to go an claim from the c-shop (acessible via your minimap) however I can't remember actually having to claim the joined trill. I just input my second activation code and next time I looked it was there. Personally I'm sticking to my Liberated Borg for a while though. I have a lifetime.

As I recall the only two races I had to go to C-shop for were Klingon (fed) and Ferengi
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 06:02 AM
I have direct 2 drive , digital deluxe edition ( UK ) and when i added my retail key to my account the joined trill race was there ready and waiting in character creator for my first toon.

There should be no need to clam joined trill from the C-Store ... only races there are ferengi and federation Klingon for cryptic points apart from your bonus items in special unlocks
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Just enter Deluxze Retail key on your account and the Joined Trill will be selectable. No C-store visit required.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Do you start as a trill, then make a 2nd character as a joined trill to have the joined trill equal the level of your first character?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 08:48 AM
I figured the Joined Trill should appear in the race section character gen but I've put in my retail key for my Deluxe game and it wasn't there as a Race. Should I bug the retailer about this, or Cryptic?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 09:48 AM
You have to redeem your RETAIL key on the sto website to activate your pre order items.

This is not to be confused with your BETA/HEAD START key which many of us got before 2/2.

The RETAIL keys should have been available to you on 2/2.

I had to go to the website where I ordered from and click a link to be sent the RETAIL key.

After I redeemed that key, the "Joined Trill" appeared on my list of available races.

EDIT: Many of the other pre-order items I had to go to the C-Store to get. When youre in the game type /cstore