Lt. Commander
I'm just wondering if there are people here that think that the combat gets too fast after a while? I'm now in T4 and one thing seems to occur all the time. Whenever there is a gap in defensive abillities the fight is over really quick for one side or another.

The fights are a combination of rather slow maneuvering and quick reaction when using skills and targeting (compared to other MMO's). When i think of spacship(ship) combat it has something to do with long epic tactical fights. in T1 to T3 this is partly the case, even when focused. In T4 the reactiontime is quite short.

I'm able to deal with it, but it makes the fights more like a reationtest and not a matter of tactics and thinking (at least when both balls are entangeld in each other and shooting).

Just a thought i had. Would like to see your thoughts about this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Hmmm, since everybody has something to say about something it seems strange that nobody has an opinion on this here. Maybe i should have included nerf this or that in the thread....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 06:06 AM
If you find combat too fast, bring along proper support. Me, I like that combat can be both fast and slow, and that players decide which is which.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 06:09 AM
As i said, i can deal with it. It's just something i would like to see other opinions about.
This thread isn't about what i think or want. It's about what everybody thinks.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 06:46 AM
in tier 4 stuff either doesnt die or dies in 2 seconds. ya....
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
in tier 4 stuff either doesnt die or dies in 2 seconds. ya....
This is where my comment "damage scales a bit too much" came from.

The weapon skills you can rank up might be the culprit. Then again it might be consoles.. since there are more tac consoles and bigger bonuses as well. Its why I switched back to a raptor in T4 during OB, the bcruiser didnt turn fast enough to be viable with cannons-only in T4, beams worked though.