Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2010, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarella
please give us their own servers and the rest of us our own servers.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
I'm 100% against this idea... If for some crazy bizarre reason the server farm couldn't support all of us and we had to split the servers then maybe yes... but no... it's fine the way it is.
-There are always people online
-You are guaranteed players for big instances
-For those inclined, you can always PvP
-There are far more US players
-And yanks aren't stupid... that's just(was) their government.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarella
please give us their own servers and the rest of us our own servers.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
You can want till you're blue in the face.

The 1 server structure stays, PERIOD. Cryptic said it in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 23
i want a cold beer handed to me by a large breasted playboy playmate but that won't happen either
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slough-3yeZ
You can want till you're blue in the face.

The 1 server structure stays, PERIOD. Cryptic said it in the future.
And that is a very good thing.
Segregating servers by region is retarded. I like being able to freely choose who I do and do not play with.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-05-2010, 05:44 AM
I'm a Brit and have to say it is a slight inconvienience not being able to play during what is my primetime, however I can appreciate the reasons Cryptic likely has for the chosen times, the majority of the user base is more then likely US.

I quite like the worldwide community aspect of a single server, not to mention the healthly population longevity of this particular set up.

It would be nice if 1/4 of downtime was during US primetime tho, just to make it a little more balanced

Not sure why the OP felt bashing our friends from the US was prudent, I find Americans far more entertaining then europeans for the most part... he is obviously what we in England like to call a PLANK.
Lt. Commander
# 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuzian View Post
-There are far more US players
lol... i dont think so
Lt. Commander
# 27
I don't want my own server. They'd probably only give it to a bunch of idiots to run and then we'd have something to complain about.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-05-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuzian View Post
I
-And yanks aren't stupid... that's just(was) their government.
Its alot worse now than it was.
Lt. Commander
# 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuallee View Post
As a rule I like Americans, but, the one thing I will say is the Americans love to give out the abuse but when it comes to taking it they are the first to whine.
As an American who has been in the EU for several years, I agree completely.

Although sometimes I want to shake Swedes for never speaking up for themselves.
Lt. Commander
# 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady_J
Ok, i have had it. Im sick of the anti- american garbage. If you dont like the " yanks " stupidity then dont play an AMERICAN game based out of an AMERICAN company. I agree there needs to be servers for other time areas but knock all the US bashing off.
Well, sorry to break your bubble, but if you think you have to face 'anti american garbage' try playing as a german player for a day or 2, being called nazi pig, *******, and so on. I despise any kind of xenophobia, but believe me, you are not the only one, and by far not the one that is being treated the worst. And Cryptic is doing nothing about it.