Lt. Commander
WTF !!!! u guys being racist already ? I want my taco shuttle on my klingon char !
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 05:40 AM
O yes i remember seeing starfleet shuttles follow Klingon ships in star trek all the time... o wait... no i didnt.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tention
WTF !!!! u guys being racist already ? I want my taco shuttle on my klingon char !
If you want to play with your little runabout, then run back over to the federation. It's okay - no one will miss you over here.

Yes we're discriminatory against the "shuttlecraft race"
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 05:44 AM
That's kind of sad that they didn't make a Klingon version. They did it for the tribble/targ pre-order.

What do you say Devs? How about adding a Klingon shuttle so that everyone can benefit from this item?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDFTigerTank View Post
If you want to play with your little runabout, then run back over to the federation. It's okay - no one will miss you over here.
I bet your one those guys that when in pvp venture off on your own instead of staying with a group and then you stay in stealth. The kind of person always makes the klings lose in pvp...........

why act stupid ? , how about you go jump in a lake wash your dirty body then come back ,so you can come back in a better mood ?

K, THANX
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynthe
That's kind of sad that they didn't make a Klingon version. They did it for the tribble/targ pre-order.

What do you say Devs? How about adding a Klingon shuttle so that everyone can benefit from this item?
Yeah but then we'd have the same problem as the Feds, with people running them into pvp. If they fix that however, I agree klingon shuttles would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 05:59 AM
what I know is, I started playing klings because they was one side, and feds was the other. The game was based on fed vs kling and now you can be a kling on fed side.

Klings should have never been allowed on feds side, but they are. Now I want my kling shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDFTigerTank View Post
Yeah but then we'd have the same problem as the Feds, with people running them into pvp. If they fix that however, I agree klingon shuttles would be cool.
I don't think the OP is talking about runabouts.. he mentioned the "taco shuttle".. I just assumed he meant the shuttle you can get from the Del Taco code. All Fed characters can claim and use it, but the Klingon characters can't. That was my understanding anyway.