Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Indigofire
I tried to stay away, I really did. I wanted to let the two sides of this debate hash it out but come on.
The whole argument is now spinning around in circles.

I am aware this is the internet and that does tend to happen, but we need to keep our feedback constructive.
I am going to lock this thread. I think we all need to agree to disagree on this point.

Some people want it, some people do not. Currently it is not in the game. The one truth about MMOs is that they never stay the same and it is possible for anything to happen to a game, but this is not the way to bring about that change.
In reply to this post, Id like to say that its very difficult to help encourage cryptic to reimplement this widely enjoyed feature when trolls continue to post in the threads thus making you close it.

That is all *Puts on flame pants*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slough-3yeZ
O_o your avatar scares me...

Btw, that wall of txt links, i dont plan on clicking any of them so just make your point.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-05-2010, 05:48 AM
They generally don't like posts about closed threads. You'll probably get a warning or an infraction.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
O_o your avatar scares me...

Btw, that wall of txt links, i dont plan on clicking any of them so just make your point.
I did till i saw you sig nah i do but not that bad lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
They generally don't like posts about closed threads. You'll probably get a warning or an infraction.
Only if the closed thread's subject was objectionable, rather than then being closed because foolish trolls keep spamming in them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
They generally don't like posts about closed threads. You'll probably get a warning or an infraction.
Well if i could reply in the thread he closed then this wouldnt happen! Oh well he can just stack it up with my other warning / infraction for non exsistent troll/harassment posts *waves hand in the air and walks away*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-05-2010, 05:49 AM
I hope you get banned from the forums for re-opnening this rediculous debate.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
In reply to this post, Id like to say that its very difficult to help encourage cryptic to reimplement this widely enjoyed feature when trolls continue to post in the threads thus making you close it.

That is all *Puts on flame pants*
Ugh, I hate it when people do this, firstly a post about a closed thread, and then trying to once again make it as if their opinion is the one with the clout, thereby encouraging further trolling.

The fact is, as the mod rightly stated, there are vocal opinions on both sides, it seems to be as widely NOT ENJOYED as it is widely enjoyed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
Well if i could reply in the thread he closed then this wouldnt happen! Oh well he can just stack it up with my other warning / infraction for non exsistent troll/harassment posts *waves hand in the air and walks away*
Heh. I was only warning you because I got one myself.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15 PM.