Commander
I completed the assignment chain a couple weeks ago, hoping to get some purple technician doffs, and well...

That repeatable has yet to repeat. I've been going there pretty much every day, a few times a day, and still nothing. Checked both current map and Ops tab every visit, and it hasn't come up. At. All.

Can someone help me out here? Thanks!
Weyland-Yutani Joint Space Venture - Always open to new members!

My name is Rage, and I too support a revised Galaxy family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Firstly, be proud! You're part of the few, the stubborn, the Federation Dreadnought Captains.
Captain
# 2
02-18-2014, 05:14 AM
For one it might be the mission you're looking for. It's called "Support B'Tran Colonization Efforts" or "Support B'Tran Expansion Efforts" (for KDF). I'm just mentioning it, because I know people who have been looking for "Renown" instead of "Support".

Other than that, it's pure luck if it's there or not, if you're not on the 24-hour cooldown. Just make sure to check your OP and visit both Elite and normal, as the doff missions differ between those instances.

Asking in the Doffjobs-channel might help as well, perhaps someone has it on their Ops and can throw you a bridge invite.
Captain
# 3
02-18-2014, 05:51 AM
It was active last night.

It will appear in either the "Current System" tab or in your "Operations Officer" tab. Also you can check both the normal and "Vice Admiral" B'tran Clusters, since they are separate queues.
Captain
# 4
02-18-2014, 07:14 AM
To add to what ursus has said, they are random. They maybe up but not when you check or they maybe on one character but not the other, which has happened to me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-18-2014, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
Also you can check both the normal and "Vice Admiral" B'tran Clusters, since they are separate queues.
Just wanted to repeat this. you get (at least) 3 shots at B'tran support. It can be up in sector in the normal B'tran, or it might be up in B'tran VA, or it might be on your ops DH.
Commander
# 6
02-19-2014, 09:10 PM
Ah, thank you, I'll try both versions of B'tran from here on out. As of late, I did find out it was called Cupport B'tran Colonization Efforts, I just haven't been seeing it. And I've been running the B'tran Doff assignments when they came up just to play it save, save for the one about Klingon attacks, because of the extreme risk level, and the fact it was clearly not it, lol.

Thanks again! I'll post if anything new comes up.

Quote:
Firstly, be proud! You're part of the few, the stubborn, the Federation Dreadnought Captains.
Commander
# 7
02-22-2014, 04:27 PM
So far, it's come up once. Set up all my best Doffs, huge wad of blue, bigger wad of green.

Got a white Refugee. That was day before yesterday. Hasn't showed up again yet, but I'm guessing I should catch it again in a few days?

Quote:
Commander
# 8
02-22-2014, 06:54 PM
mission length: 4 hrs
mission cd: 24 hrs
total time from when you start the mission to when you could possibly see it again: 28 hrs

dh reset: 20 hr cycle
sector reset: 4 hr cycle
possible chances to find the mission: 4, bc, dhops in bc, bce, dhops in bce

use purple doffs that DO NOT have the success trait, while having 2-3 of the critical traits for max chances.

the best combo that i've see to date is 4 3 crit trait doffs + 1 2 crit trait doffs (diminishing returns leaves the result the same as 5 crit trait doffs)

that nets you a 37% crit chance iirc

glhf get yo techs
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2014, 07:31 PM
My problem with b'tran and all the other clusters is that recently I can't seem to crit it even with a

~30% chance. I have run it about 10 times now and nothing but whites. Now that just seems

improbable, so I wanted to check if anyone else was having the same problem
Rihannsu
# 10
02-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cepholapoid View Post
My problem with b'tran and all the other clusters is that recently I can't seem to crit it even with a

~30% chance. I have run it about 10 times now and nothing but whites. Now that just seems

improbable, so I wanted to check if anyone else was having the same problem
That makes two of us. Managed to snag two purples, but after that, haven't had another crit after about 12 tries.