Lt. Commander
# 1 Martha Jones Doff....
03-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Just came across this one in the temporal lock box....what a nice little Dr. Who easter egg.....lol
Career Officer
# 2
03-07-2014, 09:18 AM
Is she only found in the Temporal Lockbox? Heard about her a while ago, and didn't know if it was possible to collect her...

Good find!
CM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwelaughingtrendy
Virtually our virtuous captains are victorious over vicious Undine vessels from viscous space.
Career Officer
# 3
03-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crm14916 View Post
Is she only found in the Temporal Lockbox? Heard about her a while ago, and didn't know if it was possible to collect her...

Good find!
CM
Yeah...I got mine as one of the simple purple doff packages...but she also comes from the temporal beacon missions as well, from what I understand.....

As a matter of fact, I got a marion doff the same way....sadly....I'm seeking the temporal vessel and did not get one of those....
Career Officer
# 5
03-07-2014, 11:06 AM
There's NO info on the wiki about the Temporal Beacon mission... Would you be so kind as to share your experience and knowledge?

Thanks!
CM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwelaughingtrendy
Virtually our virtuous captains are victorious over vicious Undine vessels from viscous space.
Super Moderator
# 6
03-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Quote:
There's NO info on the wiki about the Temporal Beacon mission... Would you be so kind as to share your experience and knowledge?

Thanks!
CM
You can either buy a Temporal Beacon off the exchange (I believe), or randomly draw one from a Temporal Lockbox.

When you use the Temporal Beacon, you activate a DOFF mission that can award you with a Temporal DOFF. It should work pretty much like the Holonovel Code Fragments that came out of the Ferengi Lockboxes.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Quote:

Thanks!
CM
Temporal Beacon Storage Device
Captain
# 8
03-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Quote:
There's NO info on the wiki about the Temporal Beacon mission
It's right there in the wiki-link, posted 2 posts above yours, including a full explaination on how to obtain the objects that start the doff assignment. It's also right there if you enter "Temporal Beacon" into the wikis search bar.

I'm willing to bet that it's also the first link if you google "Temporal Beacon".

If you want to obtain her, just buy her on the exchange. ~125k EC Fed-side, a bit higher for KDF, but there is usually at least one in the list of "10 cheapest, rare Doctors on the exchange".

She's pretty much what you DON'T want to get if you crit a temp beacon assignment or open a temp doff box.