Lt. Commander
its GONE

ive never saw the East Commons or Neriak suddenly disappear, nor have i ever seen Stormwind Vanish into thin air. This it truly hilarious. And the deepspace missions are still broke.

I love this game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 06:38 AM
I logged off on DSK7.

And I am still inside of it. I wonder if I leave if it will vanish before my eyes.

*edit*
It totally did vanish as soon as I warped to sector.

I guess the Klingons came back to eradicate that tribble factory.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 06:45 AM
YOu should see the group o ships waiting around the empty area it used to be in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmimiiru View Post
YOu should see the group o ships waiting around the empty area it used to be in.
I'm one of them.

After doing extensive research, and having undergone at least one beta class temporal shift, the Sulu Detection Agency has discovered that the apparently missing K7 Deep Space Station is in fact being cloaked by a stolen Romulan cloaking device.
Details are still being investigated, but it seems that WIldman owed Commander Sulu a favor, and the ever elusive Commander chose this opportunity to leave an android double of himself at Earth Space Dock, and conduct experiments with the Romulan cloak on K7.

More details will be revealed as the Agency makes progress.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 07:35 AM
It's my fault I was testing my cloaking device and I screwed up the settings. It should be back as soon as I manage to find where the cloaking device is.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 07:49 PM
what ****ing idiot decided to remove it and not remove teh mission from Admiral Quin?? he need to be sacked ive being flying around like a ****ing tool looking fo it when i knew where it was.

next time u do somthing stupid like that block the mission from been given out u tools
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridonslaught
what ****ing idiot decided to remove it and not remove teh mission from Admiral Quin?? he need to be sacked ive being flying around like a ****ing tool looking fo it when i knew where it was.

next time u do somthing stupid like that block the mission from been given out u tools
Your argument would be valuable IF they had actually intended the station to dissappear. As I understand it this is an "oops" that is going to get fixed up asap.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 08:47 PM
its an opps?? the who ever done it should Defenitly be Fired
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 09:28 PM
And my science officer was wondering why crate R-C-001X had disappeared from her lab...

Sulu, when I outrank you, I am totally kicking your a**e.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
A black hole previously unknown?