Lt. Commander
I appreciate that you made different preorder items and goodies available to people for different things. I'm no cheapskate and i'm not asking for freebies but i would like the ability to purchase some of them.

I bought the D2D deluxe package so I have a bundle of goodies but I would also like to purchse from the C-Store, the uniform that was made avaiable for buying the Star Trek blu-ray disc, and the original Constitution starship as well as a borg bridge officer.

I'm willing to plunk down the credits just show me where i need to pay and where i can collect

If you want to keep the exclusivity of these items for awhile I'm fine with that but could you tell me when they might be made available for the general public to purchase?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 06:26 AM
Cryptic has said that the preorder bonus items will probably show up in the Store, but they won't put them in right away, as they're a bonus for people willing to commit early. It'll probably be a few months before they get added so-as to not tick off the people who purchased multiple copies to get the items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 06:28 AM
I just want the TOS skirt for my captain. Gotta be long though. He's manly.