Lt. Commander
Hello

On the 25th of January I paid 239 dollars for a life time sub, the amount was debited from my Paypal acc that day. As off today it is still not showing in my dashboard and to unlock my Digital Deluxe Pre order I have had to enroll for a monthly sub (which I will cancel once they activate my lifetime sub). I have sent email two times to the billing support email address (as I can't get the ticket system to work) once 4 days ago and the other 2 days ago. I have called them on the phone (international rate) and was left with music playing in my ear for 30 minuets (exactly) with no idea where I was in the queue. I tried again 15 minuets call.

I don't know what to do, I am faced with the possibility of having to open a dispute with Paypal over this as it seems Crytics billing support people are either dead or they've forgot how to open & reply to emails.

The ticket numbers are: 86088 & 89363

I have no idea what is going on nor am I really interested, I just want I paid for and is rightfully mine.

If there is a Cryptic employee who is reading this and can help then please do as I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Regards
Michael Bramley
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brams View Post
I don't know what to do, I am faced with the possibility of having to open a dispute with Paypal over this as it seems Crytics billing support people are either dead or they've forgot how to open & reply to emails.
Actually I'm pretty sure it's choice #3: So many balls have been dropped they'd have to employ the population of a small town to respond to all complaints promptly.

And that's just counting the reasonable ones.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi,

I've had a sort of reply with is the generic kind of thing telling me where and how I can get online support. It does prove that my email didn't vanish into a black hole or that the support team have died or been assimilated.

I've replied with more details. I get the feeling they are overwhelmed with problems so I'll give them another shot at it. In the meantime I can play but not as an I did want the whole nine yards. NX prefix, Constitution 1 and Borg but you can't have your cake and eat it I guess. I've waited a lifetime for this so another couple of weeks won't hurt I guess

Cheers
brams
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Actually going through a similar situation reguarding a billing issue with my account for a item i didnt recieve. I've tried calling / emailing / ticketing them and havent goten a response so now i've raised the issue with paypal which I hope cryptic will promptly respond to if they dont ill esclate it i'm quite disapointed
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Dispute it with Paypal while/if you still can. In a month you will be begging for a refund either way. This game doesnt have enough content to last a month much less a lifetime.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm just disapointed with how difficult it is to get in touch with cryptic i even tried pming one of there community reps to try to get help or a response and never got any response at all
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 12:02 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
We're currently tracking down an issue with Paypal that should resolve this problem for everyone. Thanks for letting us know.
They are aware of the problem and working on it... now we only have to wait.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Thanks for the heads up on that thread ;-)