Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 06:36 AM
Ok, so it is silly to be complaining about an MMO maintenance taking a lot longer than intended.

Heck, I usually assume an extra hour on scheduled downtime like this.

It is extremely annoying as well to come here and see people attacking the OP just so they can hear themselves talk. Ok, type.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 06:36 AM
When I schedule special alone time with the wife, I tend to enjoy making it last a bit longer than the initial scheduled limit.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Us Trek Junkies need our fix!!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nybris
Ok, so it is silly to be complaining about an MMO maintenance taking a lot longer than intended.

Heck, I usually assume an extra hour on scheduled downtime like this.

It is extremely annoying as well to come here and see people attacking the OP just so they can hear themselves talk. Ok, type.
In fairness, I tend to talk when I type a lot. Not that I should admit that...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cregan
When I schedule special alone time with the wife, I tend to enjoy making it last a bit longer than the initial scheduled limit.
Yeah, but do you post "patch notes" and have a "dev tracker"? Because, if you do...that's a new level of kink
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalachiKrieg
In fairness, I tend to talk when I type a lot. Not that I should admit that...
Freaking out a little bit...because...

*I* talk when you type. What weird font controlling powers do you have FOUL SORCEROR?!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalachiKrieg
Yeah, but do you post "patch notes" and have a "dev tracker"? Because, if you do...that's a new level of kink
Follow me on twitter?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cregan
Follow me on twitter?
Oh dear God, I laughed outloud. The moment someone starts twittering their sexlife I am going to say "Really... 140 characters? Poor wife "
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCoyote
Freaking out a little bit...because...

*I* talk when you type. What weird font controlling powers do you have FOUL SORCEROR?!
These are not the Shield Batteries you're looking for...
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-05-2010, 06:43 AM
People need to take a deep breath when posting on these forums, A guys asks 'whats up' and gets hate mail and flamed, funny how most of these people are the kind that would never say these things to your face, but put t'internet between them and you have a regular Vinnie Jones.

Im not flame baiting the flamers, im simply saying - take it easy, yes theres delays and yes there will always be people who cant accept the delays, theyre keen or inpatient, but simply asking for an explaination for said delay is not an open invitation to flame the guy. Remember although your paying your sub fees manners dont cost a damn thing, and when some one is being civil to you, you should respond in a similar civil tone.