Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Options
02-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Hi folks...

Ok so we got our fleet setup, we now have many menbers, but I have a few questions about permissions, fleets vaults etc...

Fleet Permissions: Is there anyway to force the fleet rank permission to set differently for each rank or is it designed so you have to have the same permissions set for all ranks ???

Fleet vault: The 2nd Vault tab is extremely expensive, in the options there is an input field with deposit and withdraw next to it, wot are these used for withdrawl of energy credits or items ??? id there a way to allow ppl to take form the vault but not the energy credits in the vault ???

thanks and regards...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 08:36 PM
No one can help me on this ???
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Define "really expensive." I'm Commander 9, with almost 1M credits...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Experiment a little and you'll find most of your answers.

If you hit the down arrow icon around the minimap it will bring up a menu, one of the options is fleet. If you drag down one of the tabs it will allow you to set permissions dependent on a fleet member's rank. If I remember correctly this is also where you can limit the amount of credits someone can withdraw from the fleet bank.

The second tab does seem expensive at low levels. Rank up a bit and its not so bad.

The deposit and withdraw buttons are for energy credits.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telaura View Post
Define "really expensive." I'm Commander 9, with almost 1M credits...
You sound like a farmer...

10 tabs 1st tab free, 2nd tab 1.3 million...

I call that expensive
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytross View Post
Experiment a little and you'll find most of your answers.

If you hit the down arrow icon around the minimap it will bring up a menu, one of the options is fleet. If you drag down one of the tabs it will allow you to set permissions dependent on a fleet member's rank. If I remember correctly this is also where you can limit the amount of credits someone can withdraw from the fleet bank.

The second tab does seem expensive at low levels. Rank up a bit and its not so bad.

The deposit and withdraw buttons are for energy credits.
And has anyone found a way to force permission changes for the rank options ?

I read someone had, but i couldnt work out his way of doing it...

we need a word from cryptic here, are the fleet permissions bugged or designed like this ???

(if i set fleet permissions for rank 1 then i click on rank 5 the permissions carry over to that rank... change them for rank 5 they change rank 1, its the same for every rank, plz crpytic let us know, we all have loats of members that would like to know wots happening with ranks & permissions etc...

So Kytross the vault options is defo for the energy taken out per day ? not the items of items ?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
You sound like a farmer...

10 tabs 1st tab free, 2nd tab 1.3 million...

I call that expensive
sounds reasonable to me tbh. You make credits like nobody's business in this game. So long as you don't spend any on upgrades. (I use exploration tokens and q rewards for that)
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canazza View Post
sounds reasonable to me tbh. You make credits like nobody's business in this game. So long as you don't spend any on upgrades. (I use exploration tokens and q rewards for that)
A new ship costs me 20k (t2) ish yet some storage cost 1.3 million...lol thats daft...
and will the other vault tabs increse in cost at that kinda factor...? (2.6 million tab 3, 3.9 for tab 4 and so on ??)
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 08:29 AM
A million credits for a fleet tab is a large amount for a small Fleet but not so much for a larger one. At 20 members your per member cost is 60k that isn't so much in this game. I don't even try and I waste credits like mad and I have 40k at Lt Cmdr 7. At 10 memberse its going to be 120k but even that isn't unmanageable.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSavag View Post
A million credits for a fleet tab is a large amount for a small Fleet but not so much for a larger one. At 20 members your per member cost is 60k that isn't so much in this game. I don't even try and I waste credits like mad and I have 40k at Lt Cmdr 7. At 10 memberse its going to be 120k but even that isn't unmanageable.
I agree I guess and we do have around 150 members at present lol