Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for fleet
02-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Hey,
I am learnning my 1st steps in the game and looking for a fleet to help me learn the game better and make some friends along the way.

After all I am playing an online game to play with players and not solo
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Greetings,

Welcome to the game and hope it brings you years of enjoyment. You can check out my post and see if that is something you are looking for if so, let me know.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...75#post1925575
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 07:10 AM
Welcome Captain!

We are Rogue Specter, and would love to have you!

Founded in 2408 on Starbase 500, We are a fleet that has a small amount of members--currently--looking for many more--We are compiled of people who have been in both Closed and Open beta, People who have little gaming experience, and people who have a lot or this is their first MMO.We are friendly, and casual, and we do not require role play but encourage it.

Our Fleet was founded on the principles that many others simply refuse to acknowledge--that every individual has an opinion, and their opinion is entitled.

We are Rogue Specter Fleet--We are members who have broken away from another Fleet during Open Beta because we simply did not thrive off of the drama that their fleet had--this is a game, and we did not want to have the drama that most MMO's experience interfere with game play.

We were founded on January 19th 2010--We have both a Ventrilo Server and a Chat Server. We Welcome opinions, and diversity--and We help our members in pvp, pve and other game play. Our application process is easy.

We Welcome you to our site--please join us if you want a fair, drama free, MMO Experience.

http://www.roguespecter.webs.com
We do RP, and some do not RP.....it's the best of both worlds. While its encouraged its not enforced. Give us a shot!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 07:27 AM
hello and welcome to the sto forums. we at the 4th fleet are friendly, mature, and very active. we have an academy for recruits to go through to learn mainly about our fleet and help you with game if needed. we have vent. for communication while in game or just want to chat. if you would like to apply at the fourth go to http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php you can read our history, structure and what is expected from our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamir
Hey,
I am learnning my 1st steps in the game and looking for a fleet to help me learn the game better and make some friends along the way.

After all I am playing an online game to play with players and not solo
I love how all the 'recruitment' messages are just a copy and paste job, thats not showing genuine interested in someone, thats just boosting numbers!

The Andorian Imperial Guard aren't like that, we value every individual Guardsman, we're sociable and we don't take ourselves too seriously, just organised enough so that PvP and fleet actions are as smooth as possible, with everyone knowing what to do!

But at the end of the day...its just a game
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 09:08 AM
If this is your first MMO, you wil want to check out Fleet 187. We have members who are "old vets" when it comes to gaming and we have others, like you, who are experiencing them for the first time. We welcome players of any level and try to support those who are rookies. We use vent and have a website, so you have other ways of finding help as well. Check us out at fleet187.com and see what we're doing. I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Check us out as www.SFHfleet.com and if you like what you see your welcome to join us on our dedicated TS3 server and chat with the guys.

You may find me in game Ruff Rider@RuffRider or you can fill out an application once you register on our forums under Oaths section.

Goodluck sir and gods speed.

Rider
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Heya Tamir,

The Light Knights may be worth a look

We're a casual, yet progressive, gaming community who focus on having as much fun as possible but still achieving success in raiding/pvp etc.

Anyways, Im sure your fed up with walls of text so if you want to know any more please check out our forum/portal:

http://www.light-knights.co.uk

and our info/recruitment thread on these boards:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=92895

Best of luck to you,

Oane
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi Tamir,

I lead a group known as "The Sanctuary". We are a mainly UK/EU based, friendly, fun and casual fleet.

We are a quite small fleet currently, but the quality of our members is more important than the quantity. We prefer to know that our members are able to have a nice chat and get to know each other whilst playing rather than be thrown in with a lot of random strangers.

When it comes to skills, we have a variety of members, some longtime MMO players, others are quite new.

We like to do team based sessions quite frequently so it's quite rare to see us going around solo. Pretty much the only time that happens is when we are getting a new ship, new equipment, or a new uniform

We talk quite a bit, have plans to run game community events and the likes/

If you think we could be the fleet for you, you can find the generic background info and how to join in the link in my signature.

Anyway, Hope you find the fleet that is right for you.

Dark Faith

P.S. Also nice to see someone else (SpudUK) who prefers to avoid the copy-pasting deal.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Midnight Wolf Knights. A group of like minded individuals that live to have fun while playing Star Trek Online. We are a small group of players Ranging from our early 20's to late 30's and are looking for more people. Currently we are located in North America. We're willing to include overseas. We are a mature group, even if some times we don't seem like it. Guy or Gal, it doesn't matter, as long as you have fun.

We do help one another out, and are willing to teach the game to others. We will even go and repeat Missions along with you to smoothe out your game play. Our Command Staff has played Open Beta and have a wide range of MMO experience.

We Do Not do RP as a whole, although some of us have RP'd in games before and may cater to the casual Role play.

We have a Voice Chat Client called GSC, a mic is not a must, but the program sure does make fining things or getting help so much easier.

The Midnight Wolf Knights. Looking for new members. Go Here http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ and take a look.