Community Manager
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 761
Hailing all Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Meet n' Greet for this coming Friday, March 7th, 2014.


[PST Timeslot] The event will be held at 12PM/Noon - 1PM PST. (Click here to view in your timezone)


Make your way to Drozana Station in the Eta Eridani Sector Block (any instance) and get ready to have some fun! Please join the PartyTime chat channel to see any communication from myself and to ask your STO related questions*. Only questions given over the PartyTime chat channel will be accepted. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join PartyTime

If you can't make it Friday, please feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, PvE, Foundry, Fleet Actions etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

~CaptainSmirk


*Please understand that I will not be able to answer all questions, but I will do my best to answer as many legitimate STO related questions as I can, without of course discussing anything that is currently REDACTED.
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,266
# 2
03-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
Hailing all Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Meet n' Greet for this coming Friday, March 7th, 2014.


[PST Timeslot] The event will be held at 12PM/Noon - 1PM PST. (Click here to view in your timezone)


Make your way to Drozana Station in the Eta Eridani Sector Block (any instance) and get ready to have some fun! Please join the PartyTime chat channel to see any communication from myself and to ask your STO related questions*. Only questions given over the PartyTime chat channel will be accepted. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join PartyTime

If you can't make it Friday, please feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, PvE, Foundry, Fleet Actions etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

~CaptainSmirk


*Please understand that I will not be able to answer all questions, but I will do my best to answer as many legitimate STO related questions as I can, without of course discussing anything that is currently REDACTED.
What's your beef with not answering illegitimate questions, Cryptic?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,267
# 3
03-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Sounds fun! I hope I can make it.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 429
# 4
03-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Posted this in the Galaxy thread...hopefully the community gets together and gets some answers as to why the reboot failed to address any of the issues with this terrible ship.


U.S.S. Mary Celeste
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 882
# 5
03-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikephorus View Post
Posted this in the Galaxy thread...hopefully the community gets together and gets some answers as to why the reboot failed to address any of the issues with this terrible ship.
Because thousands of posts of unrealistic wish listing developed a mindset that anything less than a Mary Sue ship would be a slap in the face. Next question?
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,217
# 6
03-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killdozer9211 View Post
Because thousands of posts of unrealistic wish listing developed a mindset that anything less than a Mary Sue ship would be a slap in the face. Next question?
still does not stop the fact the ship is Fail incarnate and needs an ACTUAL update instead of that pathetic excuse.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 7
03-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconians View Post
What's your taco with not answering illegitimate questions, Cryptic?
Fix'd it for you.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 314
# 8
03-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmaster101 View Post
still does not stop the fact the ship is Fail incarnate and needs an ACTUAL update instead of that pathetic excuse.
They cant make a ship people already payed for into a different ship all they can do is tweak it a little. The only ship they have the freedom to do something good with is the Fleet Dreadnaught because it doesn't already exist.

Last edited by kalani2; 03-03-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 68
# 9
03-03-2014, 04:25 PM
That's going to be a mess. You'll have a bunch of streaming questions in that channel. Once you get a chance to answer a question your reply will be gone and replaced by another set of streaming questions/banter/comments.

Maybe another separate channel with only your answer along with the quoted question. Only devs are allowed to chat in the channel.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 30
# 10
03-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Sounds like fun!!!! And STF meets and the like could be fun. I wouldn't mind inviting to the Rogue Squadron starbase for it.
Vice Admiral Rosso, Starfleet Tactical, Rogue Leader
Proud to lead the Rogue Squadron of Starfleet
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:25 PM.