Lt. Commander
# 1 BUG = No rewards for Episodes
02-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Im a Commander now and i can say the game is fun, most of the time.

The major problem for me is the No-Reward bug and its begining to be very anoying. Playing sometimes for an hour doing an Episode and arriving at the end and getting no Rewards. (No Skill points, No Merit, nothing...) It has happened to me at least 6-7 times now.

The worst case was about 20min ago, when i finished "Ghost Ship". When i killed the D'deridex class and they told me i was done and warp to sector space, when sector finished loading, instead of seeing a spam telling me to talk to the Admiral, the Episode reseted ! Like i never started it...

So an Episode that reset, some that finishes and give nothing and the other bugs that stops you from completing an Episode : not the best way to stimulate Players to play...

I know the game is new and its normal that we have bugs, but this is anoying.

Anyone else faced those kind of bugs ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Yes..SB24 won't let me return to the Waypoint even though I've beat it with no reward.

Kuvah"Magh diplomat won't get off the floor so I can beam her up-so no reward.

Im just still a Lt. after Headstart becuz these first start missions won't complete & some other
joker-like Lt.Grail interupes my ending game and says go somehere..

or one of the Admiral's says 'You needed now" and I don't get no reward.

Is this what ya mean?...or can someone aid my dumarse. lol Thx-Seniors !
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Make that 12 Episodes w/o reward now, thats just 1100-1500 skillpoints...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Anyone else ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Since the big patch a couple days ago every episode I ran gave the rewards properly.

I have noticed that in some cases you can "Warp" out of the episode when you are finished but the game hasnt yet registered that you are finished. This will cause it to reset. Pay attention to the popup when you choose to leave a system and make sure it says your mission is complete before you go.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Just happened to me 5min ago again, so its not ok still...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Did you contact starfleet?I I finished ghost ship last night, and got my rewards by contacting the mission giver

Never mind, this is because of the recent patch,
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Happened to me again last night. Doing the Orion Partol episode, I have to go to four different systems and do some stuff. I've done the 'Reyton" (?) one three times now and it still shows as unchecked. I did it last night with a friend and he got it and I didn't. Should I drop it and try it again?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 12:20 PM
I played since the closed beta and all i can say is that even in Beta, i NEVER had any Episodes that didnt give me rewards.

The game had more bugs, but at least i got rewarded for my efforts...

17th Episodes w/o reward now.