Lt. Commander
# 1 STO For Dummies
02-05-2010, 07:50 AM
As I did not play beta I'm finding it hard to adjust to the gameplay and economic system. Does anyone know of any online game guides or forum sticky's? Some simple questions I have that I can't seem to find the answers to online are:

1. What rank do you need to acheive or pre-req's to unlock the Klingon faction.
2. How does the "exchange" work? Is the money directly deposited to you or is there some location to pick it up.
3. Is there a crafting guide to tell me how to use all these wonderful radiation samples I'm selling.
4. Why do most of the vendors I contact have the "Sell" button faded out?

Please help this noob...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:52 AM
1. Lt. 6

Not sure about the other 3.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalOberon View Post
As I did not play beta I'm finding it hard to adjust to the gameplay and economic system. Does anyone know of any online game guides or forum sticky's? Some simple questions I have that I can't seem to find the answers to online are:

1. What rank do you need to acheive or pre-req's to unlock the Klingon faction.
2. How does the "exchange" work? Is the money directly deposited to you or is there some location to pick it up.
3. Is there a crafting guide to tell me how to use all these wonderful radiation samples I'm selling.
4. Why do most of the vendors I contact have the "Sell" button faded out?

Please help this noob...
1: level 6 and complete the "signel" quest
2: hmm not sure, believe its deposted into the exchange or just 'on you" liek all your other credits.
3: Cant rember the thread but somebody posted a handy guide to what it take to get one (forum search should bring it up) ya i hate the canned "search" reply, would gladly post a link if i had one.
4: Use the replictor in your inventory window, its basicly a Sell button (energy credits).