Lt. Commander
# 1 Trinket collection
02-05-2010, 08:00 AM
One thing I really want to have implented is of course captains private room aka housing but i want to find things across the galaxy that I can save like trophy, trinkets, artifact and have them in my room.

Finding an ancient artifact when beaming down to a planet and you get some information what it is and you can display it at your room.

Kinda like Picard collection or that guy who took Data to his private collection.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgrim View Post
One thing I really want to have implented is of course captains private room aka housing but i want to find things across the galaxy that I can save like trophy, trinkets, artifact and have them in my room.

Finding an ancient artifact when beaming down to a planet and you get some information what it is and you can display it at your room.

Kinda like Picard collection or that guy who took Data to his private collection.
sadly this isnt SWG.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Give it time. I'd like to have a ready room first.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:20 AM
/agree

I would like to have my Captains Chambers filled with personal items and items I have obtained from exploring. How many times did we see Rykers quarters and he had a Trombone (I think). I agree completely with this type of personalization. I would like others to be able to see it as well.