Captain
# 11
03-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Yay, two more (or potentially more) weeks to get my #59 entry done!

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)

Proudly F2P. Sig by gulberat. Avatar by balsavor.deviantart.com
Captain
# 12
03-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Just to clarify, I put wrath of betazed into that thread because I was late getting an entry in. This thread will hopefully be something different lol. Ill have to go back and find a thread I havent done yet.
Captain
# 13
03-05-2014, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
Mine is up. Thoughts?
Doesn't conflict with the shenanigans I wrote for that event, so thumbs up
Captain
# 14
03-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Right, mine's up. It's set after Academy Teachings (Talaina teaching cadets on the DarkFyre), but before the Viper is launched. Oh, and the start is set on a Monday morning, and ends on a Friday. Hence why it references next week, and then two weeks.

Admiral Cullen is played by Tori Higginson.

I'll see if there's any more I can cobble out as well. Now I've played my Rommie alot more, may go back and do some Romulan stories.

EDIT: I see the rules say only 1 entry. The past redux's let us have multiple, for different LC's, so I shall assume the same applies here.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'

Last edited by grylak; 03-05-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
03-05-2014, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdkane View Post
Doesn't conflict with the shenanigans I wrote for that event, so thumbs up
Anything more specific?
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
03-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Alright, mine's up. It's a redux of LC39: Lone Drone, in which I introduce the troubled character of the U.S.S. Victorious' Chief Engineer. Depending on what people think, I may add to it later. So... tell me what you think.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 17
03-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Alright, mine's up. It's a redux of LC39: Lone Drone, in which I introduce the troubled character of the U.S.S. Victorious' Chief Engineer. Depending on what people think, I may add to it later. So... tell me what you think.

I liked it. Ryan seemed to have already made up his mind what course of action to take, but I enjoyed the short discussion of what to do with the drone, and the issues she was having in the present. I'd very much like to read more if you have it.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
03-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
I liked it. Ryan seemed to have already made up his mind what course of action to take, but I enjoyed the short discussion of what to do with the drone, and the issues she was having in the present. I'd very much like to read more if you have it.
I've only really recently started delving into the characters on the Victorious, in this challenge and the last one, but I'll definitely stick with it for a while.
My Fan Fictions
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
03-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Very nice! Tight, well-written. Up to your usual high standard.

Thoughts on mine?
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
03-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
Very nice! Tight, well-written. Up to your usual high standard.

Thoughts on mine?
Only; has Three gone completely insane (more than usual)? She actually seems... nice! Too nice!

And then things go wrong. Yay, our regular, psychotic, living weapon is back!

Overall, a great, amusing, dark story.
My Fan Fictions