Lt. Commander
I am constantly being plagued with a flashing hail starfleet logo and it's driving me nuts. Whats worse is I don't have any new missions, and once I check through all the info and close it, soon again, it's flashing.

I try to accept any new mission I get and try to make myself organized and focused. The make primary button works great. I also wish they had a make secondary too. I am so tired of this button flashing all the time, even if it's for fleet actions or just info I already read.

Devs could you please redefine what makes the button flash?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:56 AM
I agree. I see it flash and all I get are Sulu and that Ugly dude thing asking me if I want to do the missions I have already done or the repeatable missions should be given a different way - like automatically getting the quest if you interact with the choosen quest sites.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 07:57 AM
I wish at some point they would decide that I have outleveled, Defend the Sirius Sector or Delta Volanis and those would stop showing up. So I'm with you OP, not game breaking but definately annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:00 AM
I agree with this post as well... I'd prefer it to flash only when I have brand new quests, not the same old Fleet Action message and Sulu's repeatable Secure missions... and don't Grall's Explore missions trigger it, too?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerranRich View Post
and don't Grall's Explore missions trigger it, too?
Yea he does. These guys spam my hailing frequency worse then a chinese gold farmer.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:03 AM
I haven't ran into a limit of the number of quests I can have yet, so I just accept those missions, and then never complete them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Agreed. Having it flash 90% of the time is as useful as not having it flash at all.