Lt. Commander
Looking for a fleet that is active on the pacific coast. I want rank and structure as well as group missions. Not to mention helping the newbies out (which include me at the moment obviously)

-Theo
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:35 AM
hello and welcome to the sto forums. we at the 4th fleet are very mature, friendly, active and helpful group of individuals. we are well stuctured and you have to go to the 4th fleet academy to learn about our fleet in order to get assigned to the fleet. we are a great community and as we grow we adapt so that noone feels left out. as for promotions you need to be active and have a good attitude. we do not have or accept drama, if any arises we have a jag unit in place that takes care of it. we are in the est zone but we have people from all over the world as members. there is someone on from our fleet 24/7 even if it is just ventrilo wich is our communication. if you are interested in joining on of the best fleets in game apply at http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php. you can read our history, structure, and what is expected from our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Fleet 187 is not a "left coast" fleet per se, but we have plenty of members out there, including one even farther west (Hawaii). Our two top-ranking Admirals also reside on the West Coast. With more than 100 members, someone is sure to be on when you are. We are a mature fleet, but we do have a couple of members in the teens. We tend to judge the word "mature" by actions rather than numbers. The 1-8-7 has a website and uses vent. While it may seem Fleet 187 is large, we are also selective. We want members, not numbers. We expect members to be active on the website as well as in-game. You should also represent the 1-8-7 well in-game. I suggest you take a trip to fleet187.com and see what we're doing. I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Thank you
02-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Thank you both of you I am considering both of your fleets any other offers or information greatly appreciated.

-Theo
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 10:06 AM
Check us out as www.SFHfleet.com and if you like what you see your welcome to join us on our dedicated TS3 server and chat with the guys.

You may find me in game Ruff Rider@RuffRider or you can fill out an application once you register on our forums under Oaths section.

Goodluck sir and gods speed.

Rider
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 09:23 AM
@: Stormymaverick and ruffrider: I am a firefighter/paramedic and I am offline for sometimes a week at a time is this an issue for your fleet?

@: Capt. Quack: How is your rank structure defined? How formal are you when talking with superior officers? ie. is it just "hey hows it going?" or more along the lines of "O7 (a salute) How are you today sir?". Also, would me being offline for a week at a time be an issue?
Lt. Commander
# 7 The {UFP} Fleet
02-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Hey there Theodin_Grawl!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!*

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Theodin_Grawl- in response to your question, we at the 4th are pretty much laid back. when we are in ventrillo we say hey whats up. respect is of course with out saying but dont salute or anything like that. i personally call our FA vorec FA because he is the fleet admiral. other call him vorec. we are a very friendlly group of people. we do not tolerate any drama if any arises we have a jag unit in place to nip any instances. as for activity, have you looked at the site i posted for you? it tells history, stucture, and what is expected from our members. as for you being away a week at a time. it isnt a problem. we do request you tell your captain that you will be gone for that long or longer. if you are gone and not heard of for 2 weeks you are put on reserve list. as for promotions you get by attitude and activity. if you have any other questions pm me and ill try to answer. we are with out a doubt one of the best fleets in game. also we have an academy class that teaches you about the 4th fleet. and if you need help in game its good for that also.