Community Manager
# 131
08-15-2014, 11:07 AM
Make sure to check out our blog containing the winning information on this Foundry Challenge, and congrats again to Afalconer for his winning mission, Mirror Nova!

Thanks again to everyone who entered, now get out there and enjoy the latest additions to the Foundry from this week's patch!

Until next time UGC Authors, keep up the amazing work!

~CaptainSmirk
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 132
08-15-2014, 11:09 AM
and has the spotlight been made for it now?
Captain
# 133
08-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
This is the comments thread for Foundry Challenge #9: The Mirror of Romulus.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked.

This is the first Foundry Challenge I will be overseeing, so come on Forum Folks, show me what ya' got! Oh, and since this is a Mirror event, I expect to see some evil Goatees!
Someone just needs to make a story about Vulcanized Romulans.

Mirror Romulans = Vulcans.
Captain
# 134
08-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Is the Winning mission best played with a Fed captain, or my Fed aligned Romulan? I prefer to only play my Romulan in Romulan point of view content. So shes been sidelined since she finished the expansion content.
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
Lieutenant
# 135 Nice Live Stream !
08-24-2014, 11:57 AM
Hello,

I saw the stream - KOOL ! This is really great you doing this and "StarbaseUGC" is a great idea; I just went over there last nite - I got alot of catching up to do; I cant recommend this site enough altho the front page on the tutorial looks a little confusing, it is very impressive what they have done with the tutorials an all; there is more to this Foundy than most people know probly !

Capt Smirtk I sent you a PM - I looking forward to Live Stream tutorials and I need to join StarbaseUGC. I am not the best mission creator but WOW the stuff they got in the Foundry is pretty good; I just hope they keep up the support with it.

Also StarbaseUGC mentioned a video editor for trailers - just simply awesome I need to get over there !

KUDOS and GRATS to the winner - maybe someday I will be in the spotlight but for now I just Live Stream for fun. I also need to maybe look for Foundry missions on Youtube maybe !

Nice Thread Keep The Challenges Going !!

Cmdr Zeta
Ensign
# 136 MIRROR of NEW ROMULUS
09-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Cannot seem to be able to begin this mission. Have tried many things including circling the planet IS there a prior mission needed to be played in order to 'activate' MONR??? Seriously stuck but PWE swears no bugs.