Republic Veteran
# 11
03-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
*psst* select alien instead of Romulan as the species in the costume creator, make a guy that looks like a Romulan and then put a beard on him.
Granted that's the answer *points to my signature*, this was more to point out to the devs Romulans should get facial hair
Captain
# 12
03-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
*psst* select alien instead of Romulan as the species in the costume creator, make a guy that looks like a Romulan and then put a beard on him.
Facial Hair problem solved!

~CaptainSmirk
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
03-05-2014, 02:16 PM
Captain
# 14
03-05-2014, 02:17 PM
This actually kind of plays into my mirror invasion series that I had started. Unfortunately since I already have a federation version done, I'll have to start a Klingon version this time. I have actually been wanting to do the klingon version for a while now, so I guess this is a good time as any!
Ensign
# 15 EULA Clarification
03-05-2014, 02:25 PM
In the EULA it states ...
"You many not make use of any copyrighted or trademarked material of third parties,"

How strict is that? For example lets say I wanted to do a series of Missions that are like Law & Order but star trek? Would that be ok? If I use last names but not first names of characters from that show would that be ok?

Note that I am not making this I just wanted to understand that statement from the EULA.

I hope you can answer this thanks!
Captain
# 16
03-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Had a great idea for an exploration mission. A mirror Romulan one, not so much. Perhaps my Romulan character Trajan from a time to search could be explored in the M U.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 17
03-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegeta50024 View Post
This actually kind of plays into my mirror invasion series that I had started. Unfortunately since I already have a federation version done, I'll have to start a Klingon version this time. I have actually been wanting to do the klingon version for a while now, so I guess this is a good time as any!
The mission must be built from scratch no pre existing builds. Otherwise it is doable.

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
03-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
Had a great idea for an exploration mission. A mirror Romulan one, not so much. Perhaps my Romulan character Trajan from a time to search could be explored in the M U.
That's the best part of doing MU missions, taking characters you created in the Prime universe and asking "What would their counterparts be like?"
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forums are like Sanctuary Districts, complete with Gimmes, Ghosts and Dims.
Captain
# 19
03-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
For the empire! o/
As far as I can figure, the Empire is called the Romulan Republic in the M U.

Captain
# 20
03-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
For this Foundry Challenge, create a mission that's main story plot revolves around the fate of Romulus, and it's Legacy, in the Mirror Universe. What happens to Romulus, (does Mol'Rihan and the Romulan Republic exist?), along with the rest of the backstory, is completely up to you. Don't forget the Remans, and throw in some evil looking Goatees to boot!

Please make sure to adhere to the Foundry EULA and the rules below.
http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/its.html

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Join the PriorityOne fleet today! Also, follow me on Twitter!