Lt. Commander
# 1 Skirts do we have them?
02-05-2010, 08:59 AM
This is a big issue but just wondering.

I know there was some discussion back in the day if there was going to be skirts added to TOS uniforms and possibly the Next Generation. I know it was confirmed that TOS uniforms would have the skirts, I never heard if TNG uniforms would have them as well? I would like to know as I would love to put my main toon in a skirt. Can any one confirm this or deny this?

Thank you. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:26 AM
no they are not & at this point who know if they will be. big letdown for me.. I can only guess that they never made them
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S31Apoc View Post
no they are not & at this point who know if they will be. big letdown for me.. I can only guess that they never made them
It's beginning to look that way. They should have been able to fix this in the first patch.

I can tell you that they did no testing on the pre-order stuff (including the uniforms) in either closed or open betas.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 09:31 AM
they better get them made. It's disgraceful. If this is what their "word" means, then why trust them for anything. I mean, this is the easy stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedjacWasRight View Post
they better get them made. It's disgraceful. If this is what their "word" means, then why trust them for anything. I mean, this is the easy stuff.
Yeah, I am having some serious SOE/SWG flashbacks.

Funny how they were able to have two races they were holding back on us ready on the C-Store on Day 1, but not important items that we paid for.

Not only are the uniforms mostly incomplete, I still haven't gotten all the items (red matter capacitor) I was supposed to get and they haven't responded at all to the ticket I opened 2+ days ago.

At this point I am seriously considering opening a dispute with my bank regarding the STO editions I have bought and my subscription. Non delivery of product is a perfectly valid reason to issue a chargeback.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 09:39 AM
I seen a few posts saying they are working on TOS uniforms. I wasn't sure if they were even planning on letting the skirt option open people that have TNG uniforms or if this was left to the people that got the DDE?