Lt. Commander
been trying to call you for two days. no one answers and your voice mail is full. have an open ticket that i have no idea if or when it will ever be answered. how can i talk to someone at your company?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Why call Cryptic, Atari is the one you are suppose to call.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 11:30 AM
fly by night
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 02:24 PM
i called the number on my credit card statement, as ludicrous as that sounds. operator still doesn't answer and neither does the random person whose extension i found by accident. before i do a chargeback on this, which i'm sure your merchant account will love, can i please get an answer? post in this thread, respond to my ticket, email me, call me, anything.

edit: shocker, atari doesn't answer its phones either and they say on their website that anything pertaining to this game needs directed to cryptic. eh, if they don't answer me today i'm charging it back tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatsumasa1 View Post
i called the number on my credit card statement, as ludicrous as that sounds. operator still doesn't answer and neither does the random person whose extension i found by accident. before i do a chargeback on this, which i'm sure your merchant account will love, can i please get an answer? post in this thread, respond to my ticket, email me, call me, anything.

edit: shocker, atari doesn't answer its phones either and they say on their website that anything pertaining to this game needs directed to cryptic. eh, if they don't answer me today i'm charging it back tomorrow.
I have had a similar experience trying to sort out why I don't have a constitution-class ship from my preorder. I've submitted more than one ticket and have registered my concern at the local Gamestop from which I preordered. At that point, I called their main office (I got it through yp.yahoo.com, oddly enough) and got no operator. This does not fill me with confidence as a customer.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 02:58 PM
UPDATE:

if you want to cancel call 1-408-404-1714 ext 1231. took some work to find this. hope it helps any others in the same boat. be prepared to wait on hold for a very very long time (>20 minutes)