Lt. Commander
Pvp needs to have either rewards stripped down for the losing side or taken out completely.

I dont think players that do not win in pvp battles should get nearly as much reward as players get on the winning side.

This to me creates issues like ive seen first hand and Zone chat in pvp that goes liike this...

***pvp mathc starts, Klingons are outmanned by a couple so we decide to stay cloaked until the odds even out***

5 mins later

Fed player in zone chat" Come on uz klinks get attacking we dont have all day, just come on in and die alreayd, we get the same reward whether you win or lost...

at about that time some klingon douche bag says yup and just keeps running into the fed bal to get it over quickly...while im one of those types that like to fight to win...whehter the match takes me 10 min or an hour...

but as of now the games pvp, limited pve, etc is setup to do it quickly and level quickly...

PVP needs more menaing, needs rewards cut down in some fashion imho....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 03:45 PM
yea, untill PVP is only way for Klingon to level id have to say no thx

ones they fix taht however, then by all means do IT!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 03:46 PM
and you need to know the Real PvP start at T5 when you got all your skills and items........
and ohh yea it is the fastest way to XP as klink.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Problem is with the inbalances of the game currently by only giving rewards to the winning side you end up having an even bigger mess of things. You then end up having whichever side feels/or is actualy underpowered ina certain teir just not show up as its worth nothing to them to get farmed for nothing.

But there needs to be incentive to play. Instead of a stationary amount what needs to get brought in is a contribution bonus for winning, and also for what you have actualy done. The winners would get a boost from the winning bonus, plus a nice boost from their contributions which made them win, and the losers would get a minimal chunk.

As it sits now I have been in groups on both sides that couldnt care less and have just let themselves be farmed as to get the most xp possible by having the matches end as quick as possible. I have also been in teams where someone just does nothing. And no its not a person who has entered late, its a person I have seen (sometimes more then 1) since the start (or very near) who just sits and does nothing. Now they should get nothing.

Add bonuses for winning, dps, heals, helping cap, recap etc etc this way those who work and do recieve, those who dont get the minimum. Also it creates a big incentive for players to try to win not just get farmed for max xp per hour.