Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 NX Class? TOS Uniforms
02-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Hello Alll!

Just a quick question... will there be a NX class ship offered to us? OH, will TOS uniforms be offered (or are they already and I just have to unlock them)?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:28 AM
The NX designation and TOS uniforms were part of the Atari Digital Deluxe preorder package. So... they might show up in the C Store someday, but don't hold your breath waiting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:30 AM
He means the NX class from Star Trek Enterprise, and the answer at this time is no.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
The NX designation and TOS uniforms were part of the Atari Digital Deluxe preorder package. So... they might show up in the C Store someday, but don't hold your breath waiting.
Eh no worries, so far none of the bonuses from the DDE version are working so you arent missing out on anything.... Last time I buy anything directly from Atari.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-05-2010, 09:32 AM
That pre-order thing was wacky at best. I did a pre-order deluxe from Gamestop, I got a TOS Constellation Classs and Red Matter, but none of the other stuff folks are talking about.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
That pre-order thing was wacky at best. I did a pre-order deluxe from Gamestop, I got a TOS Constellation Classs and Red Matter, but none of the other stuff folks are talking about.
The other stuff is from the Atari version DDE, not Gamestop. That is all you are getting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoSD
He means the NX class from Star Trek Enterprise, and the answer at this time is no.
That is a shame, I enjoyed that show far more than TNG or DS9 or Voyager. I dunno, for me, those three had gone "PC" and the counciler thing on TNG had way too much focus on the shrink and couch aspect for some reason. The adventure of Enterprise was a breath of fresh air. I wonder if the demise of Roddenbery was a factor in the change of direction?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-05-2010, 09:41 AM
i would like to have the NX-01 from ENT yes its outdated but still its a cool ship
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seljek View Post
The other stuff is from the Atari version DDE, not Gamestop. That is all you are getting.
Gamestop had a DDE version as well. Its not just an Atari exclusive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-05-2010, 09:55 AM
My TOS Constitution has the NX in its name.

However, I did have to preorder a copy of the game from two different dealers...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:14 AM.