Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niblik View Post
My TOS Constitution has the NX in its name.

However, I did have to preorder a copy of the game from two different dealers...
Sounds like you should have just preordered the Deluxe Edition at Gamestop...you would have had both the Connie and the NX prefix.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
Hello Alll!

Just a quick question... will there be a NX class ship offered to us? OH, will TOS uniforms be offered (or are they already and I just have to unlock them)?

Thanks

For those that don't know what comes in DDE Package :

Digital Deluxe Edition, which is Download only, offers :

Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).

Exclusive “KHAAAN!” Emote: An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk’s unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry… “KHAAAN!”

Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote: Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture –the blood wine toast.

Unique Registry Prefix: Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus.4

Automated Defense Battery: This Unique Ship Item Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.

Joined Trill Race: The ability to play as a “Joined Trill” – a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience.

These things come as exclusives in the Digital Deluxe Edition (download only).

most of the retailers offered the DDE on their web sites.. some places were more obvious than others.. However the Search Function is your friend. Love using Site Search for Star Trek Online to see all the products offered for the game.

The TOS Connie was the GameStop Exclusive Item. Atari is the 500 Cryptic Points. Steam is the Chromodynamic Armor, Etc.. Only 1 item was the Retailer's Exclusive Item and only available with Pre-Order.

Got mine from Gamestop also.. TOS Uniform and TOS Connie with NX registry and auto turret FTW!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seljek View Post
The other stuff is from the Atari version DDE, not Gamestop. That is all you are getting.
Wrong. See my post above. the DDE package is the same for everyone.

If you are missing items, you need to send in a support ticket or check you C-Store in the tab 'Special Items'. Uniforms are in Character Creation of the person at SOL System Starbase that does Custom Costumes. Joined-Trill is in Character Creation.

Red Matter item is from the Collector's Edition, not DDE.

the Atari Exclusive is 500 Cryptic Points Pre-Order Exclusive Item only.

the Gamestop Exclusive is the TOS Connie Pre-Order Exclusive Item only.

Also remember, that if you have the TOS Connie, you can pull it out later on to help new players however you can refit it with the equipment appropriate from your level. Currently I have mine fitted with MK VI items.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
The NX designation and TOS uniforms were part of the Atari Digital Deluxe preorder package. So... they might show up in the C Store someday, but don't hold your breath waiting.
Actually they were part of the Digital Deluxe Edition and not a pre-order bonus. The 500 Cryptic points was the pre-order bonus for Atari. Like the Collector's Edition items, it will be a long time before these are made available in game by any other means if at all.

Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Actually they were part of the Digital Deluxe Edition and not a pre-order bonus. The 500 Cryptic points was the pre-order bonus for Atari. Like the Collector's Edition items, it will be a long time before these are made available in game by any other means if at all.

They can still order the DDE if they want those items

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=76783

However they won't get the Pre-Order Exclusive item.. this is the GameStop link to the DDE I bought above.. the TOS Connie is no longer available, however the DDE is still available.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestalence_XC View Post
They can still order the DDE if they want those items

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=76783

However they won't get the Pre-Order Exclusive item.. this is the GameStop link to the DDE I bought above.. the TOS Connie is no longer available, however the DDE is still available.
True. Note however that both the DDE and the CE are limited time offers. Get yours now before they're all gone.

Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
Hello Alll!

Just a quick question... will there be a NX class ship offered to us? OH, will TOS uniforms be offered (or are they already and I just have to unlock them)?

Thanks
The specific NX Starship? No

The NX "prefix"? Yes, if you bought the digital deluxe edition.

Also, all of *my* pre-order items are available in-game, you need to claim them in the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet03
Sounds like you should have just preordered the Deluxe Edition at Gamestop...you would have had both the Connie and the NX prefix.
Heh, I preordered both before all the preordered specials were ironed out. At the time the only way I could see to get the TOS Constitution + TOS uniforms was to buy two seperate copies. The NX thingie was just an unexpected bonuse.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niblik View Post
My TOS Constitution has the NX in its name.

However, I did have to preorder a copy of the game from two different dealers...
and how is this related to the question?
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolvar View Post
and how is this related to the question?
you necroed this thread just to ask that?!?