Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
It adds so much for the game. every time it happens i can go get a mug of wine and drown my sorrows in it.

Its SO great not being able to do ANything.

thank you so much.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Instead of whining you might consider..

A) get some friends to actually play with. they can cure it off you!

B) stop whining as Cryptic has already said plans to change so you can cleanse it off yourself
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydermunch View Post
It adds so much for the game. every time it happens i can go get a mug of wine and drown my sorrows in it.

Its SO great not being able to do ANything.

thank you so much.
Instead of crying about skills that are good, you should try going to the skill store and reading ALL of the skills and try some of them out before crying.

For example, if you don't like Viral Matrix, try science team or attack pattern omega.

Also before you make a new thread to cry about something, you might actually want to search, or at least look through the first couple of pages for a similar QQ thread.

Especially if all you have to offer is 3 lines with nothing but self pitty while at the same time removing any blame from yourself for it happening multiple times to you without you using a counter for it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster
Instead of crying about skills that are good, you should try going to the skill store and reading ALL of the skills and try some of them out before crying.

For example, if you don't like Viral Matrix, try science team or attack pattern omega.

Also before you make a new thread to cry about something, you might actually want to search, or at least look through the first couple of pages for a similar QQ thread.

Especially if all you have to offer is 3 lines with nothing but self pitty while at the same time removing any blame from yourself for it happening multiple times to you without you using a counter for it.
Shhhhh dont draw attention to my beloved Omega!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster

science team and omega require to be active before you get hit with those.

Klinks decloaking point blank, sending ALL your abilities to cooldown and then hit you with vm.

I'm not complaining about vm. its the combination with all your skilla on cooldown that is the problem here.

one should negate the effect of the other (immunity), done.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydermunch View Post
science team and omega require to be active before you get hit with those.
You started off with a wrong assumption, therefor the rest of what you said is also irrelevant.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Omega can specifically be applied while held (i.e., while under the effects of Viral Matrix).

The DEVs have stated that they plan to make Science Team operate the same way.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Science team doesnt work against viral matrix right now