Lt. Commander
# 1 Deluxe Problems
02-05-2010, 01:07 PM
I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe version, succesfully activated the game, have entered details for subscriptions etc.

Before I go any further, I am using the same original download I used for the Open Beta, which has been updating / patching on a regular basis

1) Only 2 Character slots
2) When creating a male human I do not have the "Classic Trek" badges as an option (I do get the uniform)
3) I cannot dress my Bridge Officers in the Classic Uniform
4) my ships do not have the NX prefix
5) cannot create Klingons

Any help appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Ok I got some things sorted, The NX prefix is collected via the Cryptic Shop tab along with a few other things

But 1,2,3 & 5 are still problems
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregzebidy View Post
I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe version, succesfully activated the game, have entered details for subscriptions etc.

Before I go any further, I am using the same original download I used for the Open Beta, which has been updating / patching on a regular basis

1) Only 2 Character slots
the 2 extra character slots were available only to lifetime sub scribers, you may be able to buy more at a later date from c-store
you will get a 3rd slot once you reach lvl6
Quote:
2) When creating a male human I do not have the "Classic Trek" badges as an option (I do get the uniform)
far as im aware you only get the uniform, there is only 1 type of badgs, the metalic looking clasic type
Quote:
5) cannot create Klingons
klingon faction unlocks once you reach lvl6 or federation playable klingons are buyable through c-store