# 11
03-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Unleash the Alts!

Have fun on Tribble everyone

~CaptainSmirk
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Republic Veteran
# 12
03-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
Unleash the Alts!

Have fun on Tribble everyone

~CaptainSmirk
Not all my characters are listed. How do I go about transferring a character if it will not list it.
Ensign
# 13
03-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Transfer has a problem with reputation tiers, characters I transferred indicate all reputations as tier 0, no reputation store unlocks etc.
Career Officer
# 14
03-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keppoch1 View Post
Not all my characters are listed. How do I go about transferring a character if it will not list it.
I have the same issue..
Commander
# 15
03-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olisj View Post
Transfer has a problem with reputation tiers, characters I transferred indicate all reputations as tier 0, no reputation store unlocks etc.
That kind of data doesn't transfer over. Choices you made on Rep abilities will, but the actual Rep progress won't.

Weird, I know, but that's how the technology works for now.
Lieutenant
# 16
03-11-2014, 04:25 PM
I have the same problem as overlapo, only 8 of my characters show up.

Ausmonauts Head of Logistics
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
03-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondelica View Post
I have the same issue..
Same issue here, I only have 8 characters shown, I have tried it on Firefox and Chrome, no luck, which is annoying as my Romulan is at the bottom of the list so I can't test on it.

EDIT: Mate of ours told me to use the Tab button to scroll though your characters there, and it does work.

Last edited by patrickmckaby; 03-11-2014 at 05:23 PM.
Career Officer
# 18
03-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Can I ask a dumb question? Is there a way to install Tribble/Redshirt to a different drive than the main game? I used to have it all on my SSD, but had to remove Tribble to save space.

I'm sure I could put everything on the storage drive, but I'd rather just put the test server installs there.
Ensign
# 19
03-12-2014, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Can I ask a dumb question? Is there a way to install Tribble/Redshirt to a different drive than the main game? I used to have it all on my SSD, but had to remove Tribble to save space.

I'm sure I could put everything on the storage drive, but I'd rather just put the test server installs there.
Use the mklink /j command on the Windows command line. Basically move the folder to where you want it on the other hard drive (completely move it so it no longer exists in the original location) then navigate to the directory under the command line and run a command similar to this (adjust as necessary):

mklink /j oldfoldername D:\newfoldername

Where oldfoldername is the original name of the folder you moved, and newfoldername is the name of it wherever you put it.

The result: it works, and the game doesn't even realize it's on a different hard drive. If you try to navigate to that directory, it works and it appears like it's on the original drive. Programs can't tell. You can do this with ANYTHING. Any folder can be moved this way, except the Windows folder and possibly user files (there's another way to move those).

On another note:
To my great annoyance, it lists the characters in the order in which they were created, so I have no way of adjusting the list so, say, my Romulan can get on and test the Ar'Kif.

Last edited by ghostwolf1982; 03-12-2014 at 03:32 AM.
Captain
# 20
03-12-2014, 05:48 PM
did you guys wipe the tribble characters? I had a copy of my main on there with as nice stockpile of zen, but logging in today, it was all gone. Admittedly i haven't launched tribble in a while, but i was surprised to find that my test guy was gone.