Career Officer
# 51
05-05-2014, 04:41 AM
for those using the stylish fix here is an alternative that makes your drop down list scrollable

div#js_character_choose dl.dropdown-list {
height: 150px;
overflow: auto;
}

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Empire Veteran
# 52
09-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

It's my pleasure to let you know that the Public Test Server (e.g. Tribble) character copy page is available once again, and can be accessed here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/sto

We've also created a Guide entry for this here, and in the not too distant future, it will also be available via the ArcGames "My Account" section.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we worked to get this page available again.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Still doesnt work here for me.
I get the sign up msg which I did years ago and when trying to sign up I have this msg "Your account could not be activated for character transfer."

but I already have access to tribble and have a few chars on it. I just wanted to update some before I try the lvl up and new content.

Obviously your ARC stuff isn't working at all even on my account\game\ it's saying "your game list is empty Start Playing NOW".
Same for my friend list etc.

I'm +2years lifetime on STO !

I'm also realy scared about codes (to unlock stuff) or even buying Zen. if basic function like games list you have buy doesnt show up or simple account stuff are invalide how can we be sure it's not already spreading to Zen store and credit card info...

That's why I'm not going to try untill at least game list or friend list is fixed.

which means not buying zen or unlock codes I'm too scared of loosing money.

I've already asked that on bug report with website but never got answer for it only got a link to copy or buy stuff which are no longer working but no info on when all that will be fixed and that was months ago....

no offence but I'm beginning to lose confidence....
Career Officer
# 53
09-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouw View Post
Still doesnt work here for me.
I get the sign up msg which I did years ago and when trying to sign up I have this msg "Your account could not be activated for character transfer."

but I already have access to tribble and have a few chars on it. I just wanted to update some before I try the lvl up and new content.

Obviously your ARC stuff isn't working at all even on my account\game\ it's saying "your game list is empty Start Playing NOW".
Same for my friend list etc.

I'm +2years lifetime on STO !

I'm also realy scared about codes (to unlock stuff) or even buying Zen. if basic function like games list you have buy doesnt show up or simple account stuff are invalide how can we be sure it's not already spreading to Zen store and credit card info...

That's why I'm not going to try untill at least game list or friend list is fixed.

which means not buying zen or unlock codes I'm too scared of loosing money.

I've already asked that on bug report with website but never got answer for it only got a link to copy or buy stuff which are no longer working but no info on when all that will be fixed and that was months ago....

no offence but I'm beginning to lose confidence....
Put in a ticket about this. No one on the forums will be able to help you with account issues.
Empire Veteran
# 54
09-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by penthaligon View Post
Put in a ticket about this. No one on the forums will be able to help you with account issues.
like I said in my previous post I did that but all I got as an answer is we're sorry about that use that link to copy your chars and that's all... it was month ago and still not working not even the link they sent me so I give up.

right now for me it's no tribble, no C-store, no arc account info.... thx Devs for helping me saving money
Ensign
# 55
09-27-2014, 03:02 AM
I cannot access Triblle, only redshirt
Career Officer
# 56
09-27-2014, 07:27 AM
Dont has to be a Bug maybe you are not Gold or Lifetime

and if you cant copy all you Chars to Tribble or Redshirt maybe Tab Key helps
18 Cpt on the way to 60: 14 of them are already 50 or over 50, one is 60 and 3 almost 43
Subscribed For: 4 years 5 months 20 days at 26.10.2014
Ensign
http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/sto#~
this is the page, when you try to select alt char to copy to tribble list runs down under black bottom margin of website rendering most of my characters unselectable for copy, please feel free to message me if there is a silly easy fix plz, this is my second big release missing my best alts for testing.
Ensign
# 58
11-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Helloptain!

At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created. After a certain amount of time has passed since your registration date, you will be able to create new threads in forums that allow it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 59
11-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttager1 View Post
this is the page, when you try to select alt char to copy to tribble list runs down under black bottom margin of website rendering most of my characters unselectable for copy, please feel free to message me if there is a silly easy fix plz, this is my second big release missing my best alts for testing.
Th post right before yours just answered your question.
The Tab key; it activates the scrolling, and you can then scroll further down the list.
This confused me, too...it still does because I don't understand why the webmaster didn't just use a standard scrolling list that any beginner webpage programmer can look up via Google.
"Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates.
Ensign
# 60 This one works
12-12-2014, 07:24 AM
This is the correct site that works:

The previous site had www.startrekonline.com on it, and that site now comes up with the same page, only with a pop-up that will allow you to download ARC Client. Totally not what we wanted, but all the same after reading up here, the above URL is in fact the correct one. I bookmarked it just for future use. It would be nice to see this as an option in our profile instead of knowing the secret handshake and when to keep it updated.

Fly safe...