Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 32
# 1 Dyson Color Change
02-27-2014, 08:26 AM
1. (Very Important): The Dyson Science Destroyer is a nice ship however it is in Federation colors not Klingon or Romulan. Please allow us to Customize the ship and change the exterior like we can with some other ships. We really need to lose the shinny white shoot me billboard and make it a dark green. Also it would be nice if we could add the Klingon and Fleet logo to it.

Or you could just add a dark green Dyson Tactical Destroyer to the c-store and I would be happy to buy it. It would be a money maker for sure and money is good. In fact I am trying to throw money at you now. I have lost count of the ships I have bought in the c-store already. In fact I bought another one last night so yes I would buy this ship at a premium price. However if you find it in your heart to make the price reasonable it will leave me more money to buy other things like lock box keys, (HINT, HINT)

2. (Fairly Important): I find it very annoying when I am doing the quest where we scan the locations and then enter battle, kill the required number of mobs and then return only to reenter and find that I am now back in science mode. Please make tactical mode remain on until we cancel it.

3. (Not as Important but nice): Finish the inside of the Dyson. The only way to leave the bridge is to install another bridge and then the map is not a Dyson map but the map for another ship. Other ship maps work on the Dyson it would be better if the Dyson had its own maps.

Final thoughts. The Dyson Science Destroyer looks and feels like a Federation ship. I really think we the players should have the ability to change these ships to reflect the spirit of the Empire and our individual personalities.

Thanks

Klegg

PS there will be a few typos. I was up until 4:30 last night tweaking my stats and my ship. I bought a new ship and a stat reset. It was serious work to get everything right seeing that you only get one chance with the paid reset.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,256
# 2
02-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Unlikely to happen.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Survivor of Remus
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 210
# 3
02-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalaxy31 View Post
Unlikely to happen.
I agree with the OP but I'm afraid you may be right. Although I have to admit that my Aves is growing on me. I didn't like it at first and had switched back to my Ar'kif but I switched back to my whitish mini DD last night I really liked how it performed. I'm sure that in a few weeks I will like the colours
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 444
# 4
02-27-2014, 11:56 AM
I could've sworn I saw a KDF Dyson in orbit around Ganalda yesterday with a more normal-looking skin. Type 0 maybe. I was glad to see it, looked so much better with a skin other than the default purple/white My Little Pony one.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,027
# 5
02-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by variant37 View Post
I could've sworn I saw a KDF Dyson in orbit around Ganalda yesterday with a more normal-looking skin. Type 0 maybe. I was glad to see it, looked so much better with a skin other than the default purple/white My Little Pony one.
HMMM, that would be new.
Couldn't it have been the lighting combined with a shield skin?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,462
# 6
02-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
HMMM, that would be new.
Couldn't it have been the lighting combined with a shield skin?
Probably that's what it was. They said in their "infinite wisdom" that faction specific skins are restricted from those ships.
So we have the option to fly toddlers' toys or not buy. I went with option 2.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,256
# 7
02-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Slightly off-topic: I think we should get a celebratory Arc skin for all ships.

I do agree that the KDF needs better Dyson skins, but it's very unlikely that the KDF will get more options in terms of that.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,462
# 8
02-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalaxy31 View Post
Slightly off-topic: I think we should get a celebratory Arc skin for all ships.

I do agree that the KDF needs better Dyson skins, but it's very unlikely that the KDF will get more options in terms of that.
Still trolling I see.

Mods, can we take care of this guy or at least his trolling posts? Bluegeek, Ashkray, Cyberghost......anyone?

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,256
# 9
02-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Still trolling I see.

Mods, can we take care of this guy or at least his trolling posts? Bluegeek, Ashkray, Cyberghost......anyone?
It's support, not trolling. I am really excited about Arc and what it will add to the game.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,462
# 10
02-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalaxy31 View Post
It's support, not trolling. I am really excited about Arc and what it will add to the game.
Yes ofcourse it's not trolling, cause this thread has so much to do with Arc, right?

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:27 AM.