Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
# 1 Starship Bridge Update Needed?
03-25-2014, 12:03 PM
I would like to be able to operate the ships while inside the bridge! To use the view screen and see in real time, also to have a battle console with working battle sensors (situation awareness in-side my bridge)!! One more thing, Full 360 loops, turning and barrel rolls!! Make It So….
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,098
# 2
03-25-2014, 12:05 PM
Please send cheque with the $15 million dollar donation to Cryptic studios address found on their website and I am sure they will oblige.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
# 3
03-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
Please send cheque with the $15 million dollar donation to Cryptic studios address found on their website and I am sure they will oblige.

I Know Right... but that would be one awsome update.. That WE NEED NOW!!!!
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,307
# 4
03-25-2014, 12:17 PM
not only is it impossible with this games engine, IT would take up so much time and effort even if it was possible that there would be no point.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 982
# 5
03-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoren View Post
I Know Right... but that would be one awsome update.. That WE NEED NOW!!!!
Sorry, it's not needed at all... you may want it, but do you need it? not at all. It's not important for players to have to go to their bridge in order to take their ships to their destinations.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,132
# 6
03-25-2014, 01:22 PM
The game isn't bridge commander, it will never be bridge commander and this has to be what, the thousandth request for bridge commands?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
Please send cheque with the $15 million dollar donation to Cryptic studios address found on their website and I am sure they will oblige.
They will forward the money to PWE who will say thank you very much for your generous donation, as thanks please enjoy these lifetime subscriptions to all of our excellent games as well as our complementary T-shirt and coffee mug.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 510
# 7
03-25-2014, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoren View Post
I would like to be able to operate the ships while inside the bridge! To use the view screen and see in real time, also to have a battle console with working battle sensors (situation awareness in-side my bridge)!! One more thing, Full 360 loops, turning and barrel rolls!! Make It So….



Sadly never going to happen. The original producer of the game was planning to have something like that if I recall right, before they shelved the project and cryptic had to take over at the last minute.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:02 AM.