Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.36.20140302a.2

General:
  • The calendar event window is now updated to show information with the new weekend event system.
  • Nausicans can now remove the flower necklace from the Risa Summer event while wearing off duty costumes.
  • Resolved an issue which was causing warp trails to not consistently be the same color for Romulan captains.
  • Romulan captains now have the correct transwarp icons to QoínoS and ESD.

Systems:
  • Powers:
    • Resolved an issue that was allowing the Adapted M.A.C.O. Pulsewave Phaser Rifle to ignore the effects of Borg Adaptation.
    • Resolved an issue with Borg Adaptation that sometimes ignored Plasma weapons.
    • Removed the 5 second immunity associated with Elachi Disruptor procs.
      • These weapons no longer cause a lockout period, and can proc as often as other weapons.
    • Structural Integrity Leech (Solanae Space Set 3-piece Bonus) - Can now trigger once per second, instead of once every 5 seconds.
      • Proc chance increased to 2.5%, up from 1%.
    • Step Between Stars - Removed extra copy of "Advanced Metaphasic Shielding" from the Dyson Destroyer.
  • Added Subatomic Disruptor Deflector array found on the Aeon and Rozhenko time ships to the Reclaim tab.
  • The Duty Officer "Mariah Kilara Marr" from the Crystalline Catastrophe event has been flagged as an invalid choice for missions which dismiss or destroy your assigned Duty Officer.

Known Issues:
  • There is no error explaining that loadouts and quick equip will not work if the captainís inventory is full.
  • Powers granted by a space set are not remembered in the power tray when using the loadouts feature.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
[*]Resolved an issue that was allowing the Adapted M.A.C.O. Pulsewave Phaser Rifle to ignore the effects of Borg Adaptation. [*]Resolved an issue with Borg Adaptation that sometimes ignored Plasma weapons.
Captain, the Borg have (finally) adapted! We need to fall back.

@greendragoon
Captain
# 3
03-07-2014, 02:04 PM
So does this mean my rommie will have green warp trails now! Please say yes! And the elachi weapons just got useful... yay. Oh and well done for beefing the set bonus for the solanae ( did not expect that ).
Captain
# 4
03-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Quote:
  • These weapons no longer cause a lockout period, and can proc as often as other weapons.
Read alert! Incoming extra power creep! The weapons were already good, now they just got way better.
Career Officer
# 5
03-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Removed the 5 second immunity associated with Elachi Disruptor procs.
Who the hell comes up with this decisions, seriously so than also remove the immunity to the phaser proc.
Empire Veteran
# 6
03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
It was actually just the piercing plasma weapons that were ignored. The other plasmas still get adapted too way too fast making you choose the longer time to adapt passive if you want to even use plasma weapons on your romulans lol. It would be nice if Romulans had a unique set of a special plasma weapon that doesn't get adapted to so fast.
Captain
# 7
03-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.36.20140302a.2

Systems:
  • Powers:
    • Removed the 5 second immunity associated with Elachi Disruptor procs.
Cryptic, no! Removing that proc lockout period is insane. The lockout period actually made it somewhat balanced for PvP. If anything, the proc immunity should have been increased to 10 seconds. Scimitars already use this or Romulan Plasma. Now they will be able to melt Science Vessels even faster than before.
--------------------------------------------------
Real join date: March 2012
PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)

Last edited by majortiraomega; 03-07-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Career Officer
# 8
03-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Resolved an issue that was allowing the Adapted M.A.C.O. Pulsewave Phaser Rifle to ignore the effects of Borg Adaptation.
I'm curious to know why this is being rectified now rather than some time after S7 Released. Personally, I liked the idea of getting an un-adaptable weapon after finishing the T5 Omega Rep.

Quote:
Structural Integrity Leech (Solanae Space Set 3-piece Bonus) - Can now trigger once per second, instead of once every 5 seconds.
Definitely will make my Dyson Warbird more survivable, thanks.
Lieutenant
# 9
03-07-2014, 02:35 PM
I just now noticed that I LOST my Mariah Kilara Marr officer. She is NO longer in any of my active Duty Officer lists
C&C of the Federation Outsiders
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
03-07-2014, 02:37 PM
Quote:
[*]Structural Integrity Leech (Solanae Space Set 3-piece Bonus) - Can now trigger once per second, instead of once every 5 seconds.
Thanks for this change. The Solanae set felt a bit lackluster to me in terms of survivability. This seems like it should help substantially.

As for the Elachi proc, I find that a little concerning. It's already one of the mightier weapons in PVP. That said, if you're going to remove proc lockouts, I would love it if you could look at the phaser proc as well. It needs some attention.