Lt. Commander
Has anyone else had a problem with sitting in the Captain's chair on the 'Classic' [pseudo Enterprise-D] bridge? Any time I try, I end up sitting two feet above the seat. A tiny issue I will admit, but a fix would be nice!

Also on the topic, I see a number of doors leading off the classic bridge that [as of now] go nowhere...hopefully this means that expanded ship interiors are somewhere on the horizon?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 12:27 PM
You can, with careful maneuvering, sit two feet in front of the chair rather than hovering over it.

Getting your butt comfortably in the seat? Forget about it.

The nice thing about the bridge is that it makes you immune to getting swallowed by wandering encounters, which is great when you're afk. The bad part is that you're incommunicado while there. To hell with Sulu... where's Uhura?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Interestingly the corridors off the bridge (the short ones to the doors) are normal sized too... makes me wonder why everything else has to be so huge...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonsam View Post
<snip>
The nice thing about the bridge is that it makes you immune to getting swallowed by wandering encounters, which is great when you're afk. The bad part is that you're incommunicado while there. To hell with Sulu... where's Uhura?
I like the 'safety-afk' feature, as a smoker [who doesn't smoke in the house] it's mighty handy.
But the Classic is the only bridge layout I've liked so far [please someone tell me there are more options at higher levels...] and I really do hope they fix the chair.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 03:36 PM
You should be able to click it and you sit in it automatically , hope we see interacteables