Lt. Commander
# 1 Connie.
02-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Ok so i claimed my connie from the c store, now what? It isn't in ship requisitions or the shipyard so where/how do i actually pick it up? Is it getting detailed or sumething?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Assuming you mean the constellation class, it'll be in your inventory and you equip it (right click, equip).

Not permanent though, just to warn you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athelus View Post
Assuming you mean the constellation class, it'll be in your inventory and you equip it (right click, equip).

Not permanent though, just to warn you.
What's not permanent?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 12:31 PM
It is permanent in the sense that you can keep using it. However, the ship will not scale with your rank/level - when you reach Lt. Commander, you will want to use the new science/cruiser/tactical ship you have chosen after you have been promoted.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naenee View Post
It is permanent in the sense that you can keep using it. However, the ship will not scale with your rank/level - when you reach Lt. Commander, you will want to use the new science/cruiser/tactical ship you have chosen after you have been promoted.
Really? I'd assumed "Players control this ship for roughly 20 hours before being promoted into the next class of ship." meant it reverted to a miranda class- but yeah, i understand now, that's when you're promoted.