Lt. Commander
# 1 Hostile Takeover
02-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Where can i find hostile takeover & border skirmish?
where can i do it
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancalagon021
Where can i find hostile takeover & border skirmish?
where can i do it
I know you lost your good eye in battle for the Empire and all, but try reading the text from the quest giver
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digglez
I know you lost your good eye in battle for the Empire and all, but try reading the text from the quest giver
I have the same question, Anyone want to be helpful and help out here?

The above poster didn't really do anything but make themselves feel superior by assuming those with this question came here first without looking. I've spent over two hours looking and trying everything at least once (sometimes two or three times) and have yet to get the answer.

I've flown up to everything labeled "System" in the Klingon zone, nothing.

I've tried doing the same in the Neutral zone and the few systems that I can get access to seem to only show a few space stations. No missions.

I tried doing it by the "Que" system and I entered quite a few Hostile Engagements, but have yet to find one called "Hostile Takeover"

soo..........

Where do you find the ones called Hostile take over. That and the Turret ones are confusing me because I've joined one listed in every Queue and I yet to find either.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Had the same here is what I assume. One of 3 things is true either they aren't implemented , they were pulled but the mission wasn't , or it refers to a different pvp match type and the text is an error. Either way it is clearly a bugged mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Here's what I just did on a suggestion in chat and it worked the 2nd time. Just queue the first instance over and over and it should complete.

That or you have to win it for it to matter, because we lost the first one and won the second space battle

Edit: I mean when you chose the PVP queue, queue up the first instance, which seems to be a salvage space battle, over and over again.

Now to find out what to do for the Turrets.