Lt. Commander
# 1 Just wondering.
02-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Should it take awhile to load into the sol system after the tutorial? If not, how do I know if my game is stuck or if it is just taking a while to load. It says that it is still working when I hit ctrl alt delete. Anyone that can shed a little light on this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 02:00 PM
The game currnelty, and especcialy in the Sol System, is extremly laggy. Lots of people are getting "Server not responding" messages, rubber banding effects or just plain not able to log into the game at all.

Give it about 30 mins and you might have some luck.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Common problem. It takes a long time. I turned down my settings which solved my problems, but it makes the game pretty ugly. I'll turn them back up in a week or so and see how it goes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Now everyone has the game this weekend will be the busiest. I transported onto spacedock and there were about 15 others standing there at the beam in point. Normally just the odd couple of people there. This time of day is when the most people seem to be on and the time the server has gone down in the past. Hopefully they will iron out the server issues soon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSeaPower View Post
Now everyone has the game this weekend will be the busiest. I transported onto spacedock and there were about 15 others standing there at the beam in point. Normally just the odd couple of people there. This time of day is when the most people seem to be on and the time the server has gone down in the past. Hopefully they will iron out the server issues soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardour109 View Post
Common problem. It takes a long time. I turned down my settings which solved my problems, but it makes the game pretty ugly. I'll turn them back up in a week or so and see how it goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivan_rathi View Post
The game currnelty, and especcialy in the Sol System, is extremly laggy. Lots of people are getting "Server not responding" messages, rubber banding effects or just plain not able to log into the game at all.

Give it about 30 mins and you might have some luck.
Thanks, yeah I had to make it to where the window wasn't full screen for some stupid reason even though my graphics are max. It works now without a problem though. Why would that be...?