Lieutenant
# 1 Fleet tax, logs and buttons
03-09-2014, 08:51 AM
I believe it is good idea to add fleet tax option, percentage of players earnings (EC, dof, dilithium etc) to go automatically to the fleet bank.

Also, the advanced logging is very much needed. Who took, donate, and how much in the fleet. ITS 24 century, everything is logging. Let the players use their fleet management skills.

And when i say log, add some improved one, unlike the fleet bank log or events.. that is far away from Starfleet logging system. Its more like 19 century log

I hope you would consider this and add to the game.

BTW. Please add Select ALL button for DOF donations. I think many people dislocated their fingers sellecting >154 DOFS each day.

Thanks.
Ensign
# 2
03-09-2014, 09:38 AM
it would be easier to all members of the fleet that is automatically done every week so that people are struggling with it and not think about it and that the head of the fleet can adjust the amount of donation depending on the requirements of the project
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
03-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Tax has been proposed before. If I ever would be in a fleet who would ask that, I would be gone in seconds. (Yes, I do have my own fleets). Tax would be yet another step into ghost town.

Logging can be improved, although you are able to search.

Adding doffs could get an overhaul. But remember why they did it this way; people want to keep certain doffs (for whatever reasons), and the way it is now the player can choose which one to donate and which one to keep. It's a pain, I know. Did donate couple of hundreds myself.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^

Last edited by stoutes; 03-09-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Commander
# 4
03-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Thread about better contribution logs.

Fleet tax, as I say at previous thread at this topic, yes but only if fleet can set it at 0%.

Quote:
Adding doffs could get an overhault. But remember why they did it this way; people want to keep certain doffs (for whatever reasons), and the way it is now the player can choose which one to donate and which one to keep. It's a pain, I know. Did donate couple of hundreds myself.
Adding "Select all" don't prevent you from unselecting later doffs which you want to keep.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
03-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkratasco View Post
Adding "Select all" don't prevent you from unselecting later doffs which you want to keep.
Good one..
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Lieutenant
# 6
03-09-2014, 09:59 AM
i agree.. fleet tax to be able to be set to 0%
I agree.. select all with option to unselect some DOFS
logging for provisional usage should be added, and all other logs should be enhanced.
Captain
# 7
03-09-2014, 10:25 AM
What I don't get is why do we have to donate people for consumable material and currency... Are the ground up? Sold to orions?
Captain
# 8
03-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Yeah this was proposed a couple of months ago and if this thread goes anything like that one did, then expect a sh*t storm of negative replies.

For the record, I myself lead two fleets and I am very much opposed to any kind of fleet tax mechanic in this game. If people want to donate they will donate. No one should be forced to.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Captain
# 9
03-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lystent View Post
What I don't get is why do we have to donate people for consumable material and currency... Are the ground up? Sold to orions?
I just figured they became the staff at that particular holding. (that or they were frog marched into an industrial replicator to be "recycled."
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
03-09-2014, 11:22 AM
A other thread about in game tax i would walk from any fleet that used it. + there would be a high chance of some fleet leaders abusing a tax system ive been in a fleet that a leader waited to the fleet bank was full then locked everyone out of it.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK