Commander
# 11
03-09-2014, 11:01 AM
"Don't create it, it can be abuse"... Man everything can be abuse. Whole STO mechanic can be abuse should Cryptic turn game off because of it? Fleets, leaders who use it to their own profits will simply lost players and get bad reputation.

Don't want tax in your fleet, then set it at 0%, but don't deprive such a possibility others who may accept it.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Captain
# 12
03-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
I just figured they became the staff at that particular holding. (that or they were frog marched into an industrial replicator to be "recycled."
Where do you think Bio-neural gel packs comes from?
Captain
# 13
03-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Where do you think Bio-neural gel packs comes from?
Dear God!
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Lieutenant
# 14
03-09-2014, 11:16 AM
everything can be abused. Even now leaders can lock provisionals and/or fleet credits and bank items

With fleet tax there will be fleet management important.

Now some players abuse the fleets with little donations and receiving a lot of provisionals. Or.. some donate only fleet marks and expertise and never dilithium.

This is the way fleets would gain small amount of dilithium and EC FROM ALL PLAYERS, not only the once who are willing to donate, which would help them a lot.

We as a fleet do not need players who do not donate and ask many provisionals, we kick them out.
Everyone is equal.
Captain
# 15
03-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanojoski1 View Post
everything can be abused. Even now leaders can lock provisionals and/or fleet credits and bank items

With fleet tax there will be fleet management important.

Now some players abuse the fleets with little donations and receiving a lot of provisionals. Or.. some donate only fleet marks and expertise and never dilithium.

This is the way fleets would gain small amount of dilithium and EC FROM ALL PLAYERS, not only the once who are willing to donate, which would help them a lot.

We as a fleet do not need players who do not donate and ask many provisionals, we kick them out.
Everyone is equal.
It should still be their choice. I can say with certainty that if any fleet that implemented a tax would see it's membership plummet. Especially if that tax is in the form of dillithium. If someone is saving up dillithium (which can be problematic at the best of times) the last thing you want is a pushy fleet leader skimming your profits.

If you don't trust your members not to clean out your provisions, why are they in your fleet in the first place?

Commander
# 16
03-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peetapipmac View Post
If someone is saving up dillithium (which can be problematic at the best of times) the last thing you want is a pushy fleet leader skimming your profits.
You're kidding right? 1 STF -> 5-10 minuts -> 1-3k dilithium. Dilithium asteroid 5 minuts -> 1k dilith. And many other fast ways for dilith right now, ex battlezone.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Captain
# 17
03-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkratasco View Post
You're kidding right? 1 STF -> 5-10 minuts -> 1-3k dilithium. Dilithium asteroid 5 minuts -> 1k dilith. And many other fast ways for dilith right now, ex battlezone.
What stf give you that much dilithium?

Commander
# 18
03-09-2014, 12:08 PM
1k you get from base other 1-2k from marks and BNP

Captain
# 19
03-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkratasco View Post
1k you get from base other 1-2k from marks and BNP
That is assuming you don't need those for other things. Which for a casual player is a VERY big assumption.

Lieutenant
# 20
03-09-2014, 12:21 PM
tax for 1-5% isnt much for a player, but 200 ppl in fleet is very much for the fleet projects