Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerstorm
You also got a combadge, art, and whatever else. I just want the TNG uniform.
Well, to be honest.... we got the TNG: Movie (Generations) uniform (see my profile pic)... not the TNG series uniform so maybe there's still hope...
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 02:51 PM
But by purchasing the TNG uniform on the C-store, I would not be having everything you got with your CE. You would still be a special snowflake.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
I'm curious, why do you feel that the CE needs to mean something, but the DDE should be sold off? The DDE is just another form of CE.
I think he only mentions protecting the CE stuff so it retains its resale value, which is something that you obviously can't do with the DDE. However, I agree that DDE bonuses should be protected just like the CE bonuses. Basically, if you paid extra for a bonus, even if it's just fluff, then they shouldn't come along and let other people have it for a fraction of the price.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-05-2010, 02:54 PM
I don't mind if they go on the c-store, so long as they add the other ones as well.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
But by purchasing the TNG uniform on the C-store, I would not be having everything you got with your CE. You would still be a special snowflake.
Not special at all. That would imply that I have something that someone else can't obtain. You can get the uniform if you want to spend the extra $$ on the CE. I can't imagine that they're totally sold out at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-05-2010, 03:09 PM
I grew up on TNG. I didn't have the cash for the CE. I do have some cryptic points left over from buying Champions Online last year though. Don't besmirch me my favorite uniform, guys.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
I grew up on TNG. I didn't have the cash for the CE. I do have some cryptic points left over from buying Champions Online last year though. Don't besmirch me my favorite uniform, guys.
It won't be the same but you can just color the shoulders black and the rest red on the TNG movie uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
C'mon, devs. you know you want to.
Note: Pre-order perks for City of Heroes (Cryptic's first game) did not become available to the general public for 3 years. Pre-order items for Champions Online are still unavailable to the general public. And Collector's Edition items have been said will never be offered to the general public (for CoX and CO). In short, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Lt. Commander
# 29
02-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Note: Pre-order perks for City of Heroes (Cryptic's first game) did not become available to the general public for 3 years. Pre-order items for Champions Online are still unavailable to the general public. And Collector's Edition items have been said will never be offered to the general public. In short, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Note: The uniforms are not pre-order perks. They're CE perks.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Note: The uniforms are not pre-order perks. They're CE perks.
And didn't I say that too?

Quote:
And Collector's Edition items have been said will never be offered to the general public.