Commander
# 1 MVAE setup (s)
03-14-2014, 07:00 AM
Ok well I just got the MVAE, and then the fleet variant cuz I loved it, and then I got plasmonic leech.... and on top of that I made the captain a kitty... and a tactical one.... so basically im wondering about builds for the MVAE. So far its running an elachi mk xii crtdx2 crth purple dbb, 1x nanite disruptor dhc crtdx3, and 2x polarizer disruptor dhc mk xii crtdx2 wth two polarized disruptor turrets on back, along with a nanite disruptor beam array mk xii crtdx2 acc. Im wondering if I should go all beama, all cannons, stay with my current build but change weapon type... im open to builds for pvp and pve alike. Thank you!
http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.htmlTeacher of friends, student of friends, I teach, I learn and united, we are unstoppable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...
Career Officer
# 2
03-14-2014, 08:36 AM
Hold on to your coffee cup, cause you're gonna be moved to the Fed Ship Builds area soon!
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Commander
# 3
03-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Oops. I did put it In wrong section lol, sorry.
http://s286.photobucket.com/user/parasite_12000/media/jub_zps9318ae82.jpg.htmlTeacher of friends, student of friends, I teach, I learn and united, we are unstoppable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Those fish are much like their masters, filthy backstabbers... All battlecloaked fish, waiting for the right moment...