Lt. Commander
# 1 Forum changes
02-05-2010, 07:04 AM
Maybe I am just bored because I'm off work and the server is down but:

Posting requirements: Player needs to be LtCmdr 5 before posting in the pvp forum. This would stop the random T1 all klingons are OP whine. It would also give the players a chance to buy some decent gear(assuming they know how to identify decent gear).

Klingon only forum: Player needs to have a klingon char that is higher rank than their fed toon, or equil at max level. This would stop the "Im a klingon, nerf me!" threads where posters show no knowledge of the klingon side of the game.

Anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Agreed - tired of reading posts from people that have been in their 1st PvP match and expected to take 3 BoP at one time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pemmel View Post
Agreed - tired of reading posts from people that have been in their 1st PvP match and expected to take 3 BoP at one time.
So the fact that I was in beta, reported numerous bugs, ground both space and ground pvp, have offered thoughtful and structured ideas and solutions to problems should be discounted, simply because I am not high enough level? Why 15? Does that mean at 15 you should know the intricacies of pvp and therefore be informed enough to know what you are talking about? I know more about pvp than some admirals. and some Lts know more about pvp than me.

TL;DR NO.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Shrug, if i had my way there would be some way to keep the stupid out of the forums. Since that cannot happen without banning at least half of the subscribers, i'll settle for the dumbest that base the entire game off of T1.