Lt. Commander
# 1 How much of this will be MTs?
02-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Here's a link to what Cryptic is "claiming" (and I use that word lightly) will be implemented in the future. I wonder how much of this we'll have to pay extra for? The Klingon ship I'm sure. Access to teh high level content wouldn't surprise me either.

http://www.startrekonline.com/upcoming_content
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warguppy View Post
Here's a link to what Cryptic is "claiming" (and I use that word lightly) will be implemented in the future. I wonder how much of this we'll have to pay extra for? The Klingon ship I'm sure. Access to teh high level content wouldn't surprise me either.

Reading comprehension should have been learned in elementary school or middle school at the latest...

At the bottom of that page in clear, simple to read text -

"These updates are entirely free to Star Trek Online subscribers. "
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 02:19 PM
That's all free.
Lt. Commander
# 4
I doubt any content will ever be MTs. Just fluff, cosmetic type stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyryck
Reading comprehension should have been learned in elementary school or middle school at the latest...

At the bottom of that page in clear, simple to read text -

"These updates are entirely free to Star Trek Online subscribers. To begin your Star Trek Online adventure today, visit our retail page to purchase your copy. And check out our exclusive specials page to see what great deals we're offering on subscription packages. "
Hey genius, they've lied about things already (skill cap, etc) so what makes you think they'll keep their word on this? Reading comprehension my butt. More like a response from a sycophantic drone.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Hey genius, they've lied about things already (skill cap, etc) so what makes you think they'll keep their word on this? Reading comprehension my butt. More like a response from a sycophantic drone.
I don't think changing your mind before a game is launched can be considered lying. To each their own, though. Since you seem to by cynical perhaps you should just wait and see?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
You asked a question and got your answer. Troll elsewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
They haven't lied about anything. They have chosen to change their plans and designs for the game. It's that simple. As the development house for and owners of the game they are acting well within their rights to change things as they see fit.

If I had as such a negative and distrustful view of Cryptic and the game, I wouldn't be anywhere near these forums. I'd be off doing something else that I actually enjoy. I wouldn't bother sitting around and picking apart every little thing that the company is posting and try to put a negative or distasteful spin on it. But then again, that's me and what I would do.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:

i guess you missed this:
Quote:
And just in case you were wondering, everything listed here is free!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Well it does say this in that link you provided, "These updates are entirely free to Star Trek Online subscribers."